2011.02.04 - Status Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim L should invest in a good miracle ear :) he's positioned himself nicely behind cindy

Well something is up because it is now 10:34 and no HHJP, and what was that smirk from Cindy about when she came back in.

Things seem weird today - 4 minutes past time, Atty's meeting in private w/Judge, CA being called out - I have a feeling something big is about to happen (or has just happened)

Isn't Michelle Medina Casey's babysitter? So does that mean Casey is going to be there?

someone just posted "no wedding ring" on CA hand on WESH

seven minute late, no audio on any channel, and the courtroom seems empty except for a handful of people..

How odd.

:banghead:
Well something is up because it is now 10:34 and no HHJP, and what was that smirk from Cindy about when she came back in.

HHJP did do a walk thru the court house a bit ago....I want this to get going...do agree with those above...something is up....& I want to KNOW!!!!!

Wow, in chambers BEFORE the hearing...huh, somethin's goin' on!

Holy Crap, I wish I could see this! Is Seargeant Allen really there?

Good God is it a Plea????

That could make sense. But if it was then surely Casey would be appearing.

Sigh ... total wishful thinking.

Well it sure can't be a plea bargain from the defense because CA is looking far too jolly for that.

Can someone please tell the girl sitting to Cindy's left to stop stroking her hair like KC??

IN Session discussing the new furniture arrangement for the defense table. It is now on the wall.

Isn't Michelle Medina Casey's babysitter? So does that mean Casey is going to be there?

JB: You're honor we are willing to tell you where the body is in exchange for removing death penalty from the table. :rolleyes:

And here we go! lawyers arrived

I need audio! I like to hear the clanking of Casey's chains as she shuffles to hear seat :(

"The prosecution keeps spreading these damn lies and won't give KC the time to mount a good defense. If this trial starts before 2015 it will be grossly unfair!"
I see you`ve been reading her posts :) LOL!!

Is Amil there?

And Cindy, you have NOTHING to be smirking about!

Cindy is gaining some of her weight back, good for her. If this sounds too mean let me know, I can delete it...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100