2011.02.21 Autopsy; COD & TOD Discussion *Warning: Graphic*

Okay, looks to me to be exactly the kinds of cut marks one would expect to find in a crude dismemberment. Notice how many of the cuts start on one side of the bone, and then move directly across from that cut to the other side of the bone? I would think this is the result of someone sawing back and forth at different angles. I'm not particularly adept at cutting tree trunks and this is exactly what my cut marks look like. Start sawing on one side, move to the other side and try to get the cut to meet in the middle. (Sorry guys)

Anyway, all the cut marks go across. I don't see any frenzied stabbing pattern. If a stabbing were the cause of death here, I would think the victim would be moving, thus even less chance that the cut marks would go in the same direction. Also, you stab downward. This would have to be a really wide blade to make such long cuts in a downward stabbing motion.

I'm not seeing that at all.

JMO

Well I guess the autopsy established perhaps that EB was not experienced in dismemberment.

Even with animal activity, I dont recall reading a case where the bulk of the skull was not found intact. So, that leaves me to speculate that the COD will appear on her head. Which is why it has not been found. JMO.

At the bottom of the right femur, it appears that the bone was not only cut through, but also broken. It looks like a stress fracture that radiates from the cut. That makes me think this cut wasn't a sawing type cut, so much as an impact cut...like one that would come from an ax. So perhaps the 2 different instruments were some sort of saw and an ax?

I PM'ed joypath who I met over at the Caylee forum asking if she had time to come over and check this out/give us some guidance. She's good (and busy!) people, and hopefully she'll have a moment to help us out.

Can someone please help me to view the autopsy diagram?TIA

The most disturbing part in all of this, imo, is that Zahra was face up when this Crazy Beyotch (CB) was chopping her up. I know this because the cuts are all on the anterior surfaces of the bones. If she was face down, all the cuts would be on the posterior surface.

I was all confused last night, watching NG. They had the skeleton with the C5 mark down by the lower back and I was all ??? C5 is a cervical (neck) vertebra. I just hit me a bit ago that CB decapitated her. Sick. Considering CB actions, I bet she didn't even have something covering up her face... therefore this is horrible, but Zahra was probably staring glassy eyed up at her 'watching' sort of.

Sorry if that was too graphic. The owner of this site should get a spoiler tag so as to be able to black out teh text if some doesn't want to read...

o/t perhaps-if you were EB where would you put her head? Maybe AB has some idea. :(

ETA: Ruh-roh...the dogs hit on the wood chipper correct?

At the bottom of the right femur, it appears that the bone was not only cut through, but also broken. It looks like a stress fracture that radiates from the cut. That makes me think this cut wasn't a sawing type cut, so much as an impact cut...like one that would come from an ax. So perhaps the 2 different instruments were some sort of saw and an ax?

That makes a lot of sense. I think you are right. I couldn't imagine what the Dr. on NG was getting at with his description of a brick.

o/t perhaps-if you were EB where would you put her head? Maybe AB has some idea. :(

That's exactly what came to mind for me also. Why else wouldn't LE and the SA have gotten the info of where her head is? It isn't recoverable imo along with the limbs.

If I were EB and I was into all that devil type stuff, I would want to salvage the head as a trophy or as a gift/sale to another freaker devil worshiping type person. I wouldn't picture her throwing it away.

If I were EB and I was into all that devil type stuff, I would want to salvage the head as a trophy or as a gift/sale to another freaker devil worshiping type person. I wouldn't picture her throwing it away.

Okay, I am literally nauseous at the thought that she kept the skull as a trophy somewhere...that is just disgusting...

I did read about a case where a girl kept part of her victim's skull, another girl she was jealous of and believed was trying to steal her boyfriend, in her pant's pocket. Whenever anyone would ask where so and so was, she would answer, oh, I'm having breakfast with her, or something like that because the piece of the girl's skull was in her pocket while having breakfast or doing anything she did. Talk about a case that nearly made me vomit.

I sincerely hope that EB did not keep ZB's skull as a trophy...

If the skull showed signs of the COD, it may have been destroyed/pulverized/fed through chipper.

Or it could be intact and with the rest of the as-yet-undiscovered remains.

My gut feeling from the time I viewed the inside of the house was that Zahra was struck in the head with a blunt object. I still believe that. So going with my gut feeling about COD, if I were EB , the skull would be the one thing I would not disclose the location of to LE. If LE retrieved that, my bs story about a natural death would fall apart. I don't see the skull being put through a wood chipper, but I do see it buried in some remote location LE would have absolutely no way of finding unless I told them where to find it...which, of course, I would never do.

It's also possible that EB didn't carry out the disposal of this body part, and couldn't tell LE where it is even if she wanted to. If that were the case, I'd be looking at Adam Baker's cell pings from Sept. 24 - Oct.9 . I'd visit every job site he went to, and I'd start looking there, or look for possible dumpsites along the route he travelled.

I'd also revisit Phillip Lane. With a large search crew.

But I'm not a trained LEO, so my opinion is pretty much a moot point.

Crying...I was one of the ones who went into the virtual world, I laughed...God forgive me...Make those pay.

If the skull showed signs of the COD, it may have been destroyed/pulverized/fed through chipper.

Or it could be intact and with the rest of the as-yet-undiscovered remains.

This, in my MOO, is what happened. I believe there was blunt force trauma to the head, and the weapon was Zahras prostetic leg. It just seems like something EB would do to add insult to injury. Also, wasnt the prostetic leg found not in its complete state? like it was taken apart before disposal, or it had FALLEN apart during IMPACT.

o/t I dont think there is a chance in Hades that EB has her head. She strikes me as a wanna be, not as someone who is truly devoted to that lifestyle.

So the second degree murder charge makes sense based upon the autopsy results. And the autopsy results are much clearer to me once all of you weighed in....thank you.

o/t I dont think there is a chance in Hades that EB has her head. She strikes me as a wanna be, not as someone who is truly devoted to that lifestyle.

So the second degree murder charge makes sense based upon the autopsy results. And the autopsy results are much clearer to me once all of you weighed in....thank you.

I am still struggling with EB having second degree murder charges and being the ONLY one charged with murder (accidental or not), and then DISMEMBERING ZAHRA'S BODY!!!! With TWO cutting tools!!!! And then driving all over the creation to dispose of different body parts!!! And telling LE most of this, but NOT WHERE THE HEAD IS LOCATED!!! And if she alone is responsible, then we also have to believe she was cool and composed enough to HIDE the death of Zahra and the BRUTAL dismemberment in their home from AB!!! AGHHH!!!!! I think I am going to explode!!!! I just don't have words for this right now. If by some chance, this evil excuse for a human being pulled off this crime and hid it from her husband, she most definitely is in a league by herself.... an evil, pathetic, hateful, rotten place to be.

I am still struggling with EB having second degree murder charges and being the ONLY one charged with murder (accidental or not), and then DISMEMBERING ZAHRA'S BODY!!!! With TWO cutting tools!!!! And then driving all over the creation to dispose of different body parts!!! And telling LE most of this, but NOT WHERE THE HEAD IS LOCATED!!! And if she alone is responsible, then we also have to believe she was cool and composed enough to HIDE the death of Zahra and the BRUTAL dismemberment in their home from AB!!! AGHHH!!!!! I think I am going to explode!!!! I just don't have words for this right now. If by some chance, this evil excuse for a human being pulled off this crime and hid it from her husband, she most definitely is in a league by herself.... an evil, pathetic, hateful, rotten place to be.

So am I, Reannan. This is NOT justice for Zahra. Perhaps there never will be enough... AB will pay too. I have to believe that.

I understand and agree with the emotions being expressed here-I think the DA has a better case with second degree if no COD can be determined because there is perhaps less of a chance she would get it overturned than if it were first degree. I mean look at how we feel here-imagine trying to find a jury of her peers who would not fry her based upon the dismemberment alone? JMO.

The point that resonates the most with me was the sleuther who pointed out that all of the cut marks were on the front side of her body.

That takes some stones, if you will forgive the phrase. I wonder how much self medicating EB had to do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back