2011.02.21: Elisa Baker indicted for 2nd degree murder!!

Oh dear, so sorry to hear that, FaerieB. Prayers to you all.

Thank God for this indictment- it's about time!! I'll bet that witch is BOILING MAD- she thought if she took LE to the remains, she would get off with a slap on the wrist- HA! I hope she is found guilty and receives the longest sentence possible. And like many others here, I sure hope Adam Baker is not allowed to escape an indictment of his very own!

Wow Totally Speechless and utterly sick to my stomache

{{{{{{{hugs to all}}}}}}}}}}}

Thank God for this indictment- it's about time!! I'll bet that witch is BOILING MAD- she thought if she took LE to the remains, she would get off with a slap on the wrist- HA! I hope she is found guilty and receives the longest sentence possible. And like many others here, I sure hope Adam Baker is not allowed to escape an indictment of his very own!

Well, with a 2nd degree murder charge the death penalty is off the table. That bothers me.:maddening:

:seeya:
Yay! Justice for sweet Zahra!
These charges against EB are just the beginning of the end. HPD is continuing the investigation. Good for them! They have worked meticulously on Zahra's case and I applaud them for the great job!

As far as them saying only EB involved....well, sometimes LEA's say things like that to keep the cards held close to the chest, KWIM?

I hope the faux step-momster rots behind prison walls. MOO

OT Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've joined you here on Zahra's thread. I happy to be here with you all to celebrate justice for sweet Angel Zahra!

wm

wm

:seeya: It is very hard for me to visualize EB having the privacy and opportunity to dismember the body without Adam Baker knowing about it.

:seeya:

:seeya: It is very hard for me to visualize EB having the privacy and opportunity to dismember the body without Adam Baker knowing about it.

I seriously doubt that she would take the time to dig a hole....just not sure whom did...

One down, at least one more to go!!

I am sure that EB is going to go after AB now that she is officially charged. EB will not go down alone.

:rose: Justice for Zahra is finally about to start. :rose:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well, with a 2nd degree murder charge the death penalty is off the table. That bothers me.:maddening:

She will suffer more in prison

Oh dang she wont be able to celebrate Halloween!!!!

ooooppss my not so nice side is coming out sorry all

I just read that autopsy report and I feel so sick and angry, I said what I wished would happen to fake stepmum, I would be banned:sick:

What MK said, while I'm gratified that FINALLY something is being done about EB, I'm still hoping AB doesn't walk away from this Scot free.

whether AB walks away "innocent", or whether he rots in a cell "guilty", the biggest punishment for AB will be the scar on his heart of losing Zahra. I think that will cause him pain every single day of his life at an incomprehensible level (how could it not?).

whether AB walks away "innocent", or whether he rots in a cell "guilty", the biggest punishment for AB will be the scar on his heart of losing Zahra. I think that will cause him pain every single day of his life at an incomprehensible level (how could it not?).

I hope so. I hope it haunts him that they don't even have his precious daughter's skull to bury with her. That is just sick. Apparently they do not have the whole body. I hope it haunts his sleep until he dies. He deserves it.

God, I am just sickened. Two different cutting instruments were used!!! I am going to have nightmares...

I agree Aedrys. I find it particularly upsetting that the skull is missing. I hope they find it. And I think *IF* he is seen to be "innocent" and *IF* that is actually true then he will be suffering in the same way as if he had done it with his own hands (guilt from his own bad choices and failure to prevent the killing). I have to remind myself that *IF* he truly is innocent that he is a victim in this. If that is the outcome, how many people will treat him as a victim and show him compassion for his suffering?

I agree Aedrys. I find it particularly upsetting that the skull is missing. I hope they find it. And I think *IF* he is seen to be "innocent" and *IF* that is actually true then he will be suffering in the same way as if he had done it with his own hands (guilt from his own bad choices and failure to prevent the killing). I have to remind myself that *IF* he truly is innocent that he is a victim in this. If that is the outcome, how many people will treat him as a victim and show him compassion for his suffering?

My problem is, I just cannot see him as a victim at all in this. If he didn't kill her, he at least allowed this happen and tried to help EB get away with it with that 911 call/car on fire fiasco. He knew what kind of woman EB was, and he ignored the welfare of his daughter to be with her. He completely failed as a competent parent for this young child. No way is he a victim in any sense here, at least not for me.

NOTE: But he is considered a victim here, and I will respect that. I just saw Tricia's post. She must have posted the same time I was.

I hope so. I hope it haunts him that they don't even have his precious daughter's skull to bury with her. That is just sick. Apparently they do not have the whole body. I hope it haunts his sleep until he dies. He deserves it.

God, I am just sickened. Two different cutting instruments were used!!! I am going to have nightmares...

When you look at the diagram on the autopsy report there is so much of her body that is still missing. It is heartbreaking.
http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=476992 scroll down to last page I think the diagram is p4 .

maybe we can hope that she will get a heart and tell LE where the rest of Zahra is. EB isnt going any where and only good can come from her telling the truth. Let Zahra rest in peace and give the family closure. Fess up to your crimes

I've been embroiled in state politics for the last week, so haven't really been following anything else--then saw the news on CNN.com--and while I'm sad, I'm also happy that charges have finally been filed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74
Back