2011.02.23 - Billie believes Hailey was abducted off the street by a stranger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just figured out why BD and Clint are saying that SA is innocent.

Colorado City is planning to beef up security around schools, parks, etc. Kampfer is supposed to discuss these plans.

My feeling is that since CC has decided to beef up security, BD and CD have deduced that Hailey's disappearance had to have been caused by a stranger.

I think that CC has decided to beef up security to prevent another child from disappearing, and I think it has nothing to do with stranger danger. I think that until they can find enough evidence against SA to charge him, HE is a danger to their community and CC has to protect its children.

I still have no doubts in my "gut" that SA is responsible for Hailey's disappearance. I just wish that LE could find her, or at the least, come up with enough evidence to charge him.

Great post and I agree.........
with all the tension I can also see trouble for BD and SA losing it!
Being watched, no drugs, 24/7, no information, BD going to Dallas with CD......hmmmm
Calm before the huge storm???

Please just give her a shove and get this nightmare over with. I think she is in some serious competition with CA. She may just out do her yet.:rocker:

Seriously, somebody needs to tip CA that she's being outdone. She'll be in CC in a heartbeat and it will be a pay per view event that all will want to see - and then maybe...finally, it may produce the straw that broke the donkey's back...and maybe we'll get somewhere.

BD let her kids run the streets at night yet on the Hailey goes missing BD doesn't allow her to leave the house..........when Hailey does, BD let it go and NEVER checkd on Hailey at
the little girls house???

Now if I told my daughter NOT to leave and she did, I would have gone and got her asap.
As soon as I got home and grounded her!

So I DO NOT believe BD story at all!!!
and yes I was single mom with a teen age daughter once.

Next we'll be hearing that Haylie lied and just told SA that she was going to her Dad's and then on to MB's. Basically, that's what she's saying now since SA had a different account. I'd love to know how spending the night elsewhere and taking nothing with her becomes going to the store or playing basketball

Next we'll be hearing that Haylie lied and just told SA that she was going to her Dad's and then on to MB's. Basically, that's what she's saying now since SA had a different account. I'd love to know how spending the night elsewhere and taking nothing with her becomes going to the store or playing basketball

with no jacket, no tennis shoes just flip flops, no money, nothing.......:banghead:

BTW, I am not a believer in gut feelings, especially in this case. :snooty:

I am a believer in what is referred to as "gut feelings" (i.e. intuition). Intuition has served me well over the course of my lifetime (since childhood, when I first learned to listen to it, trust it, & ask for its guidance), and it has also served me well as I have raised my children. I have taught my children to listen to their intuition. Gavin DeBecker, in his book "The Gift of Fear", discusses the same topic.

But I get the feeling (please correct me if I'm mistaken) that you may be referring to BD's statement that she made to Big Country News:

“I think some stranger came in and took her,” said Billie Jean Dunn Tuesday afternoon. “That’s been my gut feeling from the beginning”.

In which case, I wholeheartedly agree. Substance abuse interferes with one's ability to "hear" the voice of Intuition - the voice of our Guardian Angels and Spirit Allies. Substance abuse clouds judgment - until all one hears is the voice of addiction, the voice of the "Guardian Demon", if you will.

I have no faith or trust in Billie Jean Dunn's so-called "gut feelings".

She's trippin' all right. :crazy: Trippin in the old school meaning of the world. Trippy trippin' and forgettin' what she said on Nancy Grace on the first night we ever saw her!

She never mentioned basketball. She NEVER mentioned telling her to stay home! And she had many other times on the air to correct that and tell the story a different way. Was Hailey abducted by a strange basketball player now? Oh Good Lord!

I've tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, hoping she was just in denial or mentally confused. But she just sounds like a BS artist throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks. I'm sorry, she sounds like a con artist who thinks she is smarter than all of us out here. Doesn't she realize everyone is taking note of every single thing she says? How can she not realize that at this point? She can't just change her story every day and have credibility.

You honestly can't make this stuff up!

:crazy:Ok posters, take out a pencil and a piece of paper, it is time for a pop quiz, but don't worry, it's multiple choice................This is what BD's many stories have driven me to.

The mother of the missing Colorado City teen believes her child was abducted within a six-block area of their home in the Mitchell County community.
“I think some stranger came in and took her"

Came in where? I'm so happy they will be able to update the website frequently, I take that to mean with every new version of events they dream up. BLAH:sick:

Is this just BD's theory or does LE and The Texas Rangers lean towards this also... I wish they'd have a conference or make a comment.

Unbelievable. So, BD, Hailey deserved to be taken for daring to leave the house? Not to mention that this is the FIRST time we've heard that you talked to her and told her NOT to leave!

This has definitely gone over the line into coverup. She is so far into denial land it's crazy. She and Cindy Anthony should sit down and trade notes sometime. You really can't make this stuff up, and I've never applied that phrase to any case but Casey Anthony's before now...

“I told her not to leave the house that day, but she did. She could have been walking to a store, or to play basketball,” Billie Dunn added.

I think this is damage control. She's been reading the internet comments about the seemingly very lax parenting that SA referred to in his interview (the way HD could just come and go and stay with friends overnight without informing anybody and it wasn't a big deal if she came home in the morning). Now she has come out and made a point of telling HD that she oughta stay home but it just makes it worse because it sounds like blaming the victim for her fate and because BD apparently did nothing when finding out that HD had gone out and done disappeared even though she'd been told to stay home that day. :waitasec:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345546

Wear your boots ladies and gents...........me thinks the dhit is getting seep.

BD is just trying to manipulate what she "thinks she can".

BD where is Hailey? I'll ask again, BD where is Hailey? Do you even remember you have a daughter?

Nothin but sheep dip.

Soooo...... Let me get this straight.

BD told Hailey not to leave the house on Monday. She may have told her this Sunday night, we don't know. We do know this is the first we're hearing it.

Someone saw Hailey on the cellphone in their backyard sometime around Noonish on Monday?

The hairdresser claimed to see Hailey and a boy walking in the afternoon?

Shawn said Hailey told him to tell BD she was going to CD's house then on to MB's to spend the night, leaving around 3:15 pm., all this after she had been told to stay home on Monday.

DD and friend had to break a window to get inside the house when "dear in the headlights" SA wouldn't open the door for them around 4 pm.

SA picked up BD from work a bit early and they made a run to the ATM between 7:15 - 7:20 pm in Snyder, bought drugs, visited her mom?, then headed home. At some point between 4 pm and bedtime, SA must have mentioned Hailey spending the night with a friend. If Hailey disobeyed and left the house, why didn't BD make a big deal of it? Even if she wasn't disobeying, why did BD not check on her daughter's whereabouts?

A person with a receipt saw Hailey at the Red Box on Monday evening around 8:36, per time-stamped receipt.

BD realized her daughter was "missing" on Tuesday afternoon and filed a police report.

So, according to BD's latest statement, Hailey was kidnapped by a human trafficking sex ring. (Or was it a human trafficking basketball playing sex ring?) Closest I can figure, that must have been sometime after 8:36 pm Monday night, because a woman has a time-stamped receipt.

Is that a correct assumption?

:maddening:

While my confidence level toward LE in this case is very close to zero...I still think that it would be too great of a coincidence that with the type of adults in Hailey's life, a stranger happened along and grabbed her. Somewhere within this mess of a case is the guilty party.

Okay so BD is once again putting credibility on the sitings from Monday and is suggesting that NS is lying about HD being out and about with her son during the day. MB is lying about not seeing HD that day since they were supposedly together that evening according to the lady with the video rental. I suppose she is also suggesting HD herself lied to SA about where she was going and what she was going to be doing when she left the house with no jacket, no money, nothing and wearing only a pair of flip flops. She wasn't really going to her Dad's and on to MB's, she was going to wander around, maybe hit up a couple stores with no money and shoot some hoops in her flip flops?

So once again, everyone is lying except SA and HD was therefore abducted while she was out wandering the streets sometime after leaving the company of MB and another boy around 8:36pm.

Seriously? :waitasec:

MOO

Well, well, well, another change in the story by Billie, so what else is new?

~jmo~

I hope she is keeping track of what all she's told....she is not smart enough to remember all her twisted stories. Just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752