2011.02.25 - BD's Mom in Custody, on drug charge

Grandmother Connie -- CD's mother -- said on BTH this past week that Billie's mother was staying with her at her house for a while.

Well maybe Billie and her mother will be together again soon -- cell mates.

:behindbar:behindbar

Mom is 49.... Billie is 35? 14 year difference in age! Wow, mom started young. I guess billie's grandma must be all of 62 yrs old. Sheesh! Was there a man in mom's life I wonder?

Grandmother Connie -- CD's mother -- said on BTH this past week that Billie's mother was staying with her at her house for a while.

Well maybe Billie and her mother will be together again soon -- cell mates.

:behindbar:behindbar

I dunno. I do think this is the subject MK was talking about though. His statements sounded like he knew stuff before it broke. It didnt fit with the information we were hearing (IMO) very well I got the feeling he was speaking about a whole different subject because I couldnt see him not being objective on the child *advertiser censored*. I mean it is possible BD didnt know about that. He was saying how street smart she was so if she did know wouldnt she have ditched the *advertiser censored*?

IMO
I believe he is refering to the drug buys that SA may had made on the 27th and her mother maybe being the one who sold the drugs.

So BD really could have been blindly protecting both of them while believing whatever crap she has been fed by two people she is supposedly close too instead of one.

There are alot of things that can make sence here that could implicate Billie and other things that make sence that point toward her being clueless. MK wanted us to know (Imo) He does not believe her to be clueless.

I think I spend to much time thinking about what MK says. I love to hear him talk.

So between her mom in jail on drug charges and the info about the deviant *advertiser censored*, how is BD gonna white wash her image now? She was always so worried about what people thought of her.............

BBM I think that ship sailed a long time ago.

Poor Hailey, no wonder she wanted out, as per her gma

Here is a complete list of Texas penalty groups.
http://ibt.tamhsc.edu/safety_office/pdf_stuff/Tex_Penalty_groups.pdf

My guess is pain pills in one form or another because we know her daughter also likes pain pills and bought drugs after visiting the ATM. Billie also went and got a RX for 'em around the time of her LDT test. In an addicts mind getting a valid prescription for their drug of choice will cover them if they are asked to take a drug test.. if she has a script they can't prove she'd bought anything illegal.

Now it's clear IMO why she didnt come out to the media and plead for Hailey to be returned. Guess she didnt want her mug plastered all over MSM
She had to protect the people she deals with. She ended up in jail anyway

betcha there are a few people in TX bummin tonight cause their dealer is in jail

If I was BD, I'd be skeerrd tonight. I have an awful feeling this will blow wide open and may claim another victim or two.

MOO :cow:

She was busted for possessing not selling. It's a pretty big leap to assume because she's on drugs that she's dealing them.

Mom is 49.... Billie is 35? 14 year difference in age! Wow, mom started young. I guess billie's grandma must be all of 62 yrs old. Sheesh! Was there a man in mom's life I wonder?

and according to her dob on vinelink, she just turned 49 in January. Which means she wasn't much older than Hailey when she gave birth to BD:waitasec:
That can't be right...can it?

and according to her dob on vinelink, she just turned 49 in January. Which means she wasn't much older than Hailey when she gave birth to BD:waitasec:

I think we have learned that anything is in the realm of possibility

The night BD and SA bought the drugs from apparently her mother was the Monday night that DD and his friend slept there. Correct? I'd think it'd be hard to settle down to sleep on coke. Just can't imagine any of this.

Here is a complete list of Texas penalty groups.
http://ibt.tamhsc.edu/safety_office/pdf_stuff/Tex_Penalty_groups.pdf

My guess is pain pills in one form or another because we know her daughter also likes pain pills and bought drugs after visiting the ATM. Billie also went and got a RX for 'em around the time of her LDT test. In an addicts mind getting a valid prescription for their drug of choice will cover them if they are asked to take a drug test.. if she has a script they can't prove she'd bought anything illegal.

I think coke.

Billie went there and was reported to have been getting drugs . she told this to LE.
I dont see Billie paying street drug prices for pills. (imo) She works in a hospital and knows which doctors to hit up. I could see her sending people to the doctor for them. As well as her going herself. I might even see her trading drugs for them. So 140 bucks seems alittle steep for that. I think it was an eightball of coke that Billie got on the 27th. Which makes me think it was a coke charge for CO.

My question is in regard to them doing coke that Monday night and whether those two boys were around. I could see SA encouraging BD to take something strong to make her sleep, but coke doesn't fit with that. BD should've been wide awake wondering maybe even calling over at MB's.
So...IDK.

No wonder we didn't see BD's Mom on tv wanting Hailey back.

My question is in regard to them doing coke that Monday night and whether those two boys were around. I could see SA encouraging BD to take something strong to make her sleep, but coke doesn't fit with that. BD should've been wide awake wondering maybe even calling over at MB's.
So...IDK.

No wonder we didn't see BD's Mom on tv wanting Hailey back.

The two boys were not at BD's house on monday. On tuesday the 28 is when dd had the friend spent the night.
Hailey was home monday night. going by the last sighting other then BD or SA.( that has been coroborated):waitasec:

Also Billie dunn is 33 not 35. Her mother would have been 16 when she was born. SA is 8 years younger than Billie.

Hailey was seen by her brother on Sunday night. Monday is the day she supposedly left the house.

:eek: OMG! Grandma doing drugs! Grandma in jail for possession! Cummings-Croslin deja vu! The only big difference between families, the Cummings-Croslins were missing the *advertiser censored* and beastiality. If the Dunn group gets busted for dealing, I'm outta here. I'm too delicate for all this! :doorhide:

The two boys were not at BD's house on monday. On tuesday the 28 is when dd had the friend spent the night.
Hailey was home monday night. going by the last sighting other then BD or SA.( that has been coroborated):waitasec:

The boys spent the night on Monday night, the same night Hailey was "supposedly" at her friend's house. Monday afternoon, between 4 and 5 pm, the boys arrived at the house and had to break in because Shawn wouldn't open the door. That's the night we're told DD's friend stayed at their house.

My theory is Hailey was already gone before Monday morning. She wasn't reported missing until Tuesday afternoon.

The boys spent the night on Monday night, the same night Hailey was "supposedly" at her friend's house. Monday afternoon, between 4 and 5 pm, the boys arrived at the house and had to break in because Shawn wouldn't open the door. That's the night we're told DD's friend stayed at their house.

My theory is Hailey was already gone before Monday morning.

Your right. Sorry. I got sun and monday confused. Wonder why everyone (and me) keep doing that?

Maybe you are right. and then all those witnesses that didnt see Hailey on monday but on sunday instead become important.

Your right. Sorry. I got sun and monday confused. Wonder why everyone (and me) keep doing that?

Maybe you are right. and then all those witnesses that didnt see Hailey on monday but on sunday instead become important.

I don't know why, but we all keep getting those days confused. I think the witnesses did, too. For some reason, the whole thing seems to run together, all the days seem off until we take time to think it through, which is what I did earlier today. That must be why it's vivid in my head at the moment. I looked over BD's presser timeline, and added what I remembered.

Also, didn't BD state on NG's show, that she and SA went to the ATM and went to her mother's house on Monday night? There was some talk she may have been pill shopping at mommy's house. There was an admission that they picked up "medications" after going to the ATM. SA stated to LE in the affidavit that it was "illegal" drugs, correct?

Yes, it can..and unfortunately probably is right..I am one of those who did just that..Had a boyfriend several years older when I was 14 (he was 19). My parents knew him, although I told them he was 17 and they believed that for a while. Of course I wasn't allowed to date, but with super strict but oblivious parents..I found a way around that..sigh..Long story short, I was pregnant shortly after turning 15 and a mama, wife and absolutely on my own before my 16th birthday..it happens and to this day I look back and wonder wth my mom was thinking to not just allow me leave my family and friends to move 200 miles away with people I (nor she) had ever met, but she insisted upon it. That was my only option except abortion or adoption of course...

In this case, like so many places, especially smaller towns it seems to me..we tend to see patterns of that cycle..

I don't know why, but we all keep getting those days confused. I think the witnesses did, too. For some reason, the whole thing seems to run together, all the days seem off until we take time to think it through, which is what I did earlier today. That must be why it's vivid in my head at the moment. I looked over BD's presser timeline, and added what I remembered.

Also, didn't BD state on NG's show, that she and SA went to the ATM and went to her mother's house on Monday night? There was some talk she may have been pill shopping at mommy's house. There was an admission that they picked up "medications" after going to the ATM. SA stated to LE in the affidavit that it was "illegal" drugs, correct?

I remember something about picking up medication and then NG asked about some prescription and BD replied something to the effect of no I didnt get that one yet. I dont believe the medication information made it into the timeline Billie wrote.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back