2011.02.27 - C.City Being Evacuated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she say she was leaving "because of the fire"....I have not seen where she gave a reason, only that she did. I did find this however, which leads me to believe...she may still be home and it was just an excuse.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/news-blog-newsroom-extra/?nxd_id=347626

Maria stopped by the Dunn homes shortly after 4 p.m. to go over some ground rules for the chat and discuss exactly how things would take place. She tells me Billie came to the door and said she wasn’t going to take part in the chat. Billie said she was going out of town with relatives and she didn’t want them to have to wait on her. Billie quickly closed the door and went back inside the home.

Maria returned shortly thereafter in an attempt to get Billie to explain, on camera, why she pulled out of the event. This time, Billie didn’t come to the door.

The decent thing would have been that BD called Maria hours before to cancel. Not wait until she got to the house.

Too cute. When I lived in the mountains, I would often call my dad to tell him I was going "into town" which was about 90 minutes away. I guess I could have said "out of town", but that would imply that I was leaving on an overnight trip, such as back to San Diego.

Is the BJD's Texas speak? Do we know if she's home today (sorry, I haven't checked up thread).

MOO

Mel

No this is not Texas speak. This is BD's country bumpkin speak. Please don't judge Texans by this woman. :)

The decent thing would have been that BD called Maria hours before to cancel. Not wait until she got to the house.

True... but I wonder if BD only decided to back out after getting a preview of the questions folks were proposing during the afternoon? (Or wait. Does she have internet access at her home now? Hmmm.)

Sounds like Shawn was there and Maria was interrupting BD and SA's awesome time together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave