2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't take off work today and our computers here can't run streaming video. So I'll have to just pay attention here to all of the fine reporting WS members do who can see it.

*waves to everyone*

The camera angle is interesting. I don't think we are going to get a look at the gallery or of KC's facial expressions. We don't see JA or LDB at all in the shot.

I would really like to see who is in the gallery.

Mason looks pleased as punch. I think he's the puppet master. He's doing what he's always dreamed of using an ignorant willing patsy, Baez. Match made in h*ll. IMO.

Small courtroom today, looks like Judge Stricklands ( hope it is and hope it comes back to haunt Baez)

ha

If we are this excited about this hearing, we are going to lose our minds when the actual trial begins......lol

I am ready to give my brain an address label that way if I do happen to lose it people will know where to return it :eek:)

You can post a picture in you siggy or change your avatar and post a lot :)

7 minutes to go!!!. Bet JB has that weird nausea of the bladder thing going on. Needs to go but can't. Sweaty plams. Heart racing. Shortness of breath and ooooowwwww his tummy is upset.

Thank you! :)

Everyone is taking a seat. Now they are showing the gallery. Camera is at its usual angle.

I Kathi in behind the defense table two rows back.

jb and cm both appear in good moods.....

wftv feed just changed their camera angle (now looking straight on at Baez)

My, my doesn't fat boy look all smug....

sorry - I'll be good now.

Does anybody have sound?

I don't see any of the Anthony's.

WFTV already timing out. It's going to be refresh/wait refresh/wait... ack!

In Session just started coverage for the hearing today. They are covering two at the same time.

Here is our Angel - THE REASON WE ARE HERE!

caylee-anthony.jpg

Thank you!!!

Good morning everyone. :) I feel like a kid at Christmas, I'm so excited! Let's get this show on the road!

Justice is coming, angel Caylee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member