2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to give Junkie's favorite site a try. I really like Gabes live wire but the bickering on the chat is distracting.
If you rather watch WESH, just turn off the viewer comments, Tulessa. You can find the option to do so above the live wire comments. Then you'll see Gabe's messages only. Much easier on the eyes.

BTW, you mentioned in yesterday's thread how you had problems viewing WFTV's videos. Maybe this will make you feel better: I've captured the complete hearing yesterday and am planning to do so again today. Fingers crossed that the streams are more consistent now. It will take me at least a couple days to split, convert and upload all those video's tho, but I figured it was better than nothing. :)

I am planning on making another coffee run soon......(have to go downstairs)---I'm also planning on when to take the shower....I'm same time zone!

LOL - let me know when you manage that shower - don't think I even brushed my hair until about three pm my time. Lunch court break was spent getting my dogs out to run around and making a few work calls:innocent: - one of the few perks of living alone.

A toque works in this weather to cover my head, but have no idea what I'll do in May!

Okay kids, let's rock and roll - bring on the inmate, let's get to it!! Think they are finished with Yuri, but maybe they can think of a reason to bring him back - that was the best.......

Okay - 6 mins late, not good and not like JPerry. Running to make a coffee.

OK, Fox 35, I will never watch you again. Nope. Never. Even if I someday do get to move to the balmy state of Florida. :snooty:

Would you care to comment on the current state of your laundry?
...Well taking a que from Ynot - my laundry is humming right along - doing to dryer flip at the break AND making homemade sauce and pasta during lunch break for this evening.

So there:floorlaugh:

redkat, my lint filter is so full that the little beepy alarming is chiming at me right this very second.

Everytime they`re late in starting like this I start to imagine a plea in the works.

running late today. Are the layers in the court room? Maybe they are having a meeting?

The bailiff is by the door now.

ima start singing campfire songs if they dont get this moving...or alternately, i could...um... work. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member