2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL - let me know when you manage that shower - don't think I even brushed my hair until about three pm my time. Lunch court break was spent getting my dogs out to run around and making a few work calls:innocent: - one of the few perks of living alone.

A toque works in this weather to cover my head, but have no idea what I'll do in May!

Okay kids, let's rock and roll - bring on the inmate, let's get to it!! Think they are finished with Yuri, but maybe they can think of a reason to bring him back - that was the best.......

didn't do anything of that matter yesterday....hair longer than ICA---takes to long to brush and dry...so its in ponytail/bun manuver......but think perhaps during their lunchtme!!!!! (9:00 am ours---not to far off base)

When does this show get going....COMEON!!!!!:maddening:

Now we know why ICA was saving all those empty toilet paper rolls!! She "rolled" her ponytail..

KC there wearing a short jacket with a long tshirt underneath. It looks like a Goodwill outfit was cobbled together. Yesterday was much better.

FINALLY! A jacket for the defendant! (OK I go work now.)

well I know what ICA did last night - spent all of it rolling that hairdo

I have video but no sound WKMG-TV6? Camera pointed at doorway defendant A will come thru. Officer standing by door. Did not see anything else...camera has not panned to courtroom has been on the door all the while. Officer by door keeps opening and closing door...k here is defendant seated, fooling around with twisty ponytail. Still no sound.

Wow - Medina was busy with the curling iron this morning. Also KC has a jacket today so she wont be cold. Groom Groom Groom

The pony tail is the best look for that ridiculously long hair but is she going to twist it all day?

ICA arrives , manic with joy. Yeeeah! I get my pen back.

Okay so there she is - does anyone have sound yet? Looks like the same sweater, plus a suit jacket of some kind - hair in the usual ponytail - all smiles.

PI Lyons sitting inside the velvet ropes errrr partition this morning. Ooohhh special.

Who is the guy in the red shirt sitting behind the defense?

Good thing she had a pen yesterday. I dont recall seeing her touch her hair once.

hmmmmm same sweater...When does sound start???

She didn't have shackles on when she came in either did she?

She'll be rollin' that sausage pony tail all day, I bet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member