2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't that the one about accusing someone of being a liar without evidence as proof and granted to be discussed at sidebar in trial without the jury hearing?

what is this drivel jose seems to be saying? A jose soliloquy?
A public apology!!
I'm an advocate of the court. I'm a real lawyer.
I'm sorry to mr. Ashton.
I wish i had been a better friend to him....

post of the decade!!!

Okay, here's my list of what I can remember. Everyone feel free to correct any mistakes I make, and/or add what I'm missing.

Casey in custody motion: Not ruled on yet.

Agents of the State motion: Not ruled on yet.

Baez contempt of Court motion: Public apology to JA given and accepted.

Defense witness list: Kathi B, out
Kenneth D unsure
someone else,?, out

Motion (State) of counsel making unsubstantiated accusations to jury in opening statements or during trial: Not ruled on yet.

Frye hearing regarding chloroform and plant growth: Sims will send (response?) to State by Monday of next week, JA, if response received on Mon., will reciprocate with his response by Tuesday of next week.

There was another one right at the beginning of LBD standing up with her list and CM reading over her shoulder I believe they agreed to dismiss, and it is right on the tip of my brain but I can't grasp it.

Kenneth D: IN
Schecter: withdrawn Moot

State's motion in limine: Largely in (but I'd have to see it point by point) Defense agreed to nearly all of it with a few caveats

Okay, here's my list of what I can remember. Everyone feel free to correct any mistakes I make, and/or add what I'm missing.

Casey in custody motion: Not ruled on yet.

Agents of the State motion: Not ruled on yet.

Baez contempt of Court motion: Public apology to JA given and accepted.

Defense witness list: Kathi B, out
Kenneth D unsure
someone else,?, out

Motion (State) of counsel making unsubstantiated accusations to jury in opening statements or during trial: Not ruled on yet.

Frye hearing regarding chloroform and plant growth: Sims will send (response?) to State by Monday of next week, JA, if response received on Mon., will reciprocate with his response by Tuesday of next week.

There was another one right at the beginning of LBD standing up with her list and CM reading over her shoulder I believe they agreed to dismiss, and it is right on the tip of my brain but I can't grasp it.

BBM: New York Attorney Marvin Schecter

Please start moving over to the #2 thread for the PM portion of the hearing here.

Please keep chatter to a minimum and related to activity in the hearing.

Will be closing this thread very soon.

Closing the AM thread. Please move to the PM thread and keep chatter to a minimum until the hearing resumes (~1:30PM ET). Link provided in quote above. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23