2011.03.10-Billie and Shawn POI in the case per "Bring Them Home"

If you are told/asked by LE not to have Billie or Shawn on your show you DO NOT have them on period. It shouldn't matter if she is a "guest" or a "caller" you DO NOT give her air time. Billie said that Bea asked her to be on and perhaps she did after Shawn called in sick. But after LE says don't... you don't.... so why did they?

BBM: And that folks is the $64,000 question.

I am cornfused, but of course I've been that way since this tilt-a-hurl of a case has been going.

:banghead:
So what are we to make of the hosts stating a "supposed" quote from LE? Rachael when first making the statement said that she wanted to make sure that she was correctly stating what LE said..and even paused for a moment as if to reread the statement before she continued.. They directly quoted LE..saying that LE stated "that as of today the only 2 POIs in the case were Billie and Shawn".. she also stated that LE stated "that Billie was told to have no communications with Shawn Adkins until Hailey was found or until he was completely cleared."..Another statement from LE was "Billie chose Shawn Adkins over her daughter Hailey"..

IMO if those were made up by these hosts{as PK is basically saying with his saying "BTH is wrong Billie Dunn is not a POI"}would that not be illegal and a prosecutable offense.. They are publicly quoted LE ..Rachael even said that she wanted to make sure that she quoted it verbatim..

Rachael is a 20yr LE retired I say no way in hell would she get on live public airwaves and make direct quotes from LE without her knowing for certain those were direct quotes from LE..

Anyone else?

LE ~ IMO can play on any of the seven deadly.sins a person may possess.
How many people have been arrested on bench warrants AFTER showing up to collect winnings from lotteries / inherentence...
jokes on the criminal!!!
MOO :cow:

If you are told/asked by LE not to have Billie or Shawn on your show you DO NOT have them on period. It shouldn't matter if she is a "guest" or a "caller" you DO NOT give her air time. Billie said that Bea asked her to be on and perhaps she did after Shawn called in sick. But after LE says don't... you don't.... so why did they?

I agree with you completely. There has to be a HUGE reason for them to do this and tell those girls to not have BD or SA on there. Something is going to happen. JMO

I am not endorsing the guest who was on the BTHN radio show tonight, but if you go to his blog he has posted somewhat of an explanation on what happened prior to the show and the moment BD called in. FWIW.

BBM: I'm sure that's what LE wants her to believe.

And I know BD said that Bea asked her to come to the show, but I don't know whether I believe that or not. I mean, BD is NOT the most truthful person on the face of the earth.

Agree, but boy that would take a HUGE pair....calling the host a liar....almost to her face; but with BD, I'm learning anything is possible in coming out of her mouth. lol

So I just hope that the hosts verified it was LE that gave them the info... and not someone playing games.

I believe they were told what they were told, but now I'm wondering by who? And why?

My questions exactly. Again, I am not suggesting anyone lied but as far as some sick person playing games with them that would not surprise me.

We will find out for certain sometime in the morning.

I am not endorsing the guest who was on the BTHN radio show tonight, but if you go to his blog he has posted somewhat of an explanation on what happened prior to the show and the moment BD called in. FWIW.

Thank you. I am not either, but it does appear that Bee spoke directly with the DA. I do wonder what is going on... If that is true, then I think something is on the horizon or this info wouldn't have been released. JMHO

So I just hope that the hosts verified it was LE that gave them the info... and not someone playing games.

I believe they were told what they were told, but now I'm wondering by who? And why?

I agree. I had this same thought tonight but I was not sure if I could post it so I didn't. I hope it wasn't someone messing around with them either.

Maybe this will help clear the confusion as to whether or not Billie is a "poi."

She has NOT been cleared yet ... and neither has Shawn.

So until they are "cleared" ... unofficially a "poi".

I hope this made sense.

When the host said 'Billie chose Shawn over her daughter Hailey' .... was that still part of LE statement?

Is that odd for LE to put out an opinion like that?

I am really concerned that someone (not LE) was screwing with these hosts :( JMO

The way this whole thing is going really bothers me. Statements from LE being read on the internet, LE denying making the statement, retired LE bawling on the air, etc. Who the heck sent the women the statement, and technically wouldn't everyone who is not cleared still be sort of a POI and shouldn't be doing interviews.

I don't think it was a shock that BD is probably still a POI. I think it was the wording of it. 'SA and BD are the ONLY suspects'

On the other hand you would think the hosts would verify the information if they received with LE before saying it on air. Hopefully this is cleared up in the morning.

I don't recall a statement from LE being "read".....the host just said that she had heard it IIRC.

Talking about the results of her polygraph, sure got a rise out of Billie. Raising voice, angry, nasty tone, IMO.

PH: What questions did u fail?
BD: I believe all of them.

BD: they asked if i caused H's disappearance.

PH: if i knew where H was currently.
BD: i think so.

I think that she will attempt to dump it ALL, all of it, on Shawn.
Personally, I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. Never have.

Not sure if I an getting this right; first try; have been lurking since the hoffman, skelton and littleton cases.

My mouth dropped to my knees and I thought WTH when I heard BJD on the show tonight! She sounded "way out in left field" and was very quick to anger. She seems like she has been backed into a corner and is coming out fighting mad because she can't remember what she said yesterday or two months ago (since it seems to be all lies).

It is so hard to grasp the fact that a parent would harm their child or let someone else harm their child....so much like CA...the world is supposed to revolve around them and their pleasures..

LE needs to arrest someone soon or else it seems that SA and BJD will be heading for their own "showdown" real soon.:banghead:

Don't forget the Grand Jury is supposed to sit this month and they will be looking at the child *advertiser censored* charges.

Now I have to go find a link, huh? Okay - I'll be in the media thread for a bit.

Salem

ETA: This article: http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/27009657/detail.html

talks about gathering evidence for the Grand Jury, but doesn't say when. I thought I read somewhere the GJ would be sitting the 28th or so of March? Anyone else remember that?

I don't recall a statement from LE being "read".....the host just said that she had heard it IIRC.

It was read

The host said ''let me read to you verbatim''

We have found out as of today,Shawn adkins and Billie dunn are the only two persons of interest in Hailey Dunns disapearance ( not exact wording here)

So it looks as if today the LE that called the show learned this today and the first people to know are Bea and Racheal.:waitasec:

Wow, just got through all the posts downstairs, wrapped my brain around the content of the show and now it's not true?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back