2011.03.17 - Billie Dunn was arrested, Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be drugs..I mean..they both had good jobs, good pay...........no much of a vehicle, no purchases for the house...ie: furniture, etc, no fashionable clothing, and definitely did not spend it on house repairs. Where was all this money going.....and that does not include possible monies from anything illegal. ?????????? Where did they spend their money?

I'm new to this particular forum, but wondering how we know whether or not BD or SA had fashionable clothes or where they spent their money?

jw

Sounds to me like the local media is as mentally challenged as BD seems to be...

MOO

Given the attention that this case has garnered couldn't some MSM get out there to do a piece and set the record straight once and for all!??? (I loved when Greta used to do that.)

OMG !!!!!! OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! This is an OUTRAGE!!!!!!!! PONDERING THIS IS UN-BY-GOD-BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!

This is just down right sickening! And it is 110+% Proof Positive of why we are no longer safe ..no matter who we are or where we live!!!!

Thes criminals have more rights than you or I have{non-criminals) as well as more rights than the very victims for whom they perpetrated{in this case you Pondering!} and we can only expect to slide further and further into the pits of utter anarchy and eventual pure law-LESS-NESS!!!!!!!

These criminals are not punished..they are not punished according to the degree of their crimes..we see proof that this is true every single day in each of our hometown newspapers..as well as in reading the injustices in cases here at WS..and now in hearing of our fellow members very own accounts of being perpetrated by criminals and that once again they WIN! They receive slaps on the hand time and time again til either their evil and perversion continues to with each crime only grow more intense..finally resulting in someone losing their life in the most bruatl of ways imaginable..or that the addiction continues to grow leaving these ill equipped..helpless and at that point hopeless to give in and literally do whatever it takes in order to feed that next "fix..again resulting in someone losing their life because of addiction overcoming and further prodding a criminal mind to do "whatever means necessary" in order to score that next "fix"..

It will only continue to deteriorate and grow more and more unsafe everywhere..all of our beautiful..once quaint and cozy hometowns all eventually will be attacked..tore down piece by piece by drugs..crime..criminals..

and our system continues to allow it and in a way almost encourage it.. It is NOT OK!!!!!!!!!

:sorry for rant:..am off to step back and enjoy a nice freshly shaken Margarita{no salt}..heavy on the patron..I have to at this point..

Be back after Margarita and Patron take affect and have me nicely "chilled down"..lol

I was stunned when I looked it up. There was NO reason for any kind of plea bargain it was ALL recorded..he shot at the police while running, fired into a home ..it goes on and on...LE told me that they would keep me updated and nada..I'll send you a link to his record and you can see a pic of him as well with that d@mn gold grille in his mouth that I'll never forget!

I'm technology challenged so I really don't know understand many of the terms to be honest, I was just thinking that they meant what was found previous. Who knows tho?..

Prob just semantics as others have said, but still ticks me off. Tired so I'll keep my lips zipped.

Have to wonder if she's "lawyered up" yet or not? I, personally, don't think she has the $$$$ to lawyer up - but ya never know.

Above BBM! W.O.O. I totally agree with you and she is having to wait until actual charges have been filed so that you and I the taxpayers have to pay for her defense..jmo tho..

Found *advertiser censored* at the Grandmothers house?

External hard drives confiscated were said to contain images of child *advertiser censored* and bestiality?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353156

ETA: UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! The video says they are at MOTHERS HOUSE IN DUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we refer to these vids and pics as Child sexual abuse images and not *advertiser censored*. I hate the term child *advertiser censored*. its SO incorrect!

I would hazard a guess that they are external hard drives. These can also be connected to an XBox and would hold a lot more images and videos than a memory stick.

I'm new to this particular forum, but wondering how we know whether or not BD or SA had fashionable clothes or where they spent their money?

jw
Well...According to LE affidavits, BD did spend her last $140.00 (post-holidays) on illegal drugs...So we do know a little something. Again, according to BD and SA, they bought an xbox and a tv over the holidays forth DD and HD. I have no idea about their clothes but I haven't seen a single family member in any picture without "casual" clothing on...(Jeans, t-shirts and hoodies)>

So, we don't know the details of how they spent their money but we do know something...

Agreed. She's probably worried he's going to steal her TV.

MOO

Just listened to the latest broadcast, Gma lives in Dunn, Scurry County and it's her house that was searched. Also the reporter did a timeline and said *advertiser censored* was found in the homes of SA's mom and BD's home. And according to Patrick T. images include cp and beastiality 11:55 on video. I realize he is reading from a report, but I would think he would ask for updates before releasing information, dontcha think?

Me's thinking now that all the above was found on both stick and computer. As far as we know, there still has been no confirmation on what BD claims that there was no cp on the stick, right? I'm really feeling BD is nothing but a chronic liar. She's probably had much practice throughout her 33 years, but hasn't earned her masters yet. She's had so much practice that she doesn't seem at all nervous about lying to the media. Now she is trying for her masters or an award by trying to get away with lying to LE when they show up at her door.

She knows!!!! :banghead: I believe she instigated this case as I said way back and SA "helped" in the aftermath. Unless one of them slips up, I think they are both going to continue on lying and covering for each other. They both believe now that LE have not shown anything to them yet to "prove" their guilt, so why would they admit up to it at this point? I can't see either one throwing the other under the bus. Sorry JMO as of tonight.
:couch:

I would hazard a guess that they are external hard drives. These can also be connected to an XBox and would hold a lot more images and videos than a memory stick.
I think that the local media, as usual, is getting very confused and mixed up with their reporting.

MOO

Prob just semantics as others have said, but still ticks me off. Tired so I'll keep my lips zipped.

Every single thing about this case is befuddling! Now I think that was BD and SA's intention..don't know what excuse the media or that PK guy have lol!

OK the external hard drives everyone is talking about. Were they taken tonight? It would make tons of sense that he would have these drives. And, if they took them tonight do we have a picture?

Wait until these affidavits come out. Yikes.

BD is now without SA (first and foremost), without drugs (legal or illegal), without internet (with computer or without) and without her "groupies"(strange company). I hope they find a way to keep her that way for at least a week and then, only then, we might just get some information.

Well...According to LE affidavits, BD did spend her last $140.00 (post-holidays) on illegal drugs...So we do know a little something. Again, according to BD and SA, they bought an xbox and a tv over the holidays forth DD and HD. I have no idea about their clothes but I haven't seen a single family member in any picture without "casual" clothing on...(Jeans, t-shirts and hoodies)>

So, we don't know the details of how they spent their money but we do know something...

Shawn didn't have a vehicle, he used Billie's. He never had his own place to live, he crashed at Mom's, Grama's or his Girlfriends.
His Mom bought him his cell phone and the bill was in her name too.
He used his mom's computer.

Billie had no landline for her two kids to use even though they stayed home alone quite a bit, in an unlocked home with a broken window.
The kids had no cellphones and no computers for their schoolwork.

Both Billie and Shawn worked full time and the kids did not have much to show fore it, imo/

OK the external hard drives everyone is talking about. Were they taken tonight? It would make tons of sense that he would have these drives. And, if they took them tonight do we have a picture?

This is the article...I read it as though they were talking about what was confiscated early on...of course they wouldn't mean that they didn't gather more tonight..I just didn't think that they would already be announcing that..IDK..

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353156

Are the affidavits considered something that is public information, or does the media need to request them?

It sounds to me that they took external hard drives(desktop computer & memory stick taken previously) today from the moms or the grandmas, maybe both???

jw

Well, I've never seen her in any fashionable clothing...thru the media or older pics, videos. We dont' know where they spent their money. She had no mortgage, that we know of, unless she took a loan out against that. Her vehicle that LE took, IIRC broke down and she had a van donated to her....(which is rumored now sold) and she was given a new sofa shortly after HD went missing. Just curious where they spent the monies, because I don't "see" anywhere.

WS Speculation includes the theory that something on that memory stick may involve a male and a possible underaged sex partner. Maybe they want to ID his privates or some private tattoos or birthmarks to see if he matches. [ Got to go bleach MY eyes and brain now}

OMG. Like Bill Clinton? :crazy:

Thanks to all who've answer my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks