2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Morning portion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say, Casey is driving me insane with all of the constant fake writing and page turning that she does thru out the day..........wish she was in handcuffs.....am I mean or what? :)
I also wished she were in cuffs.. So if you're mean I am as well lol Welcome to WS :)

Hmmm, no indication that Fox will be providing live coverage this morning.

What's with the little windows at WESH and WFTV? It's annoying.

Please, please, please let them be running behind because of clothing!!

I love LDB :heart:

She will get a win for Caylee Marie...the defense doesn't have anything on the prosecution or over them...the are the creme de la creme...JMHO

Caylee's justice is in fine hands....

If Baez continues with those smirks, I do hope His Honor admonished it...it's really pathetic.... and who the hell is picking out ICA's clothes...so inappropriate...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I must say, Casey is driving me insane with all of the constant fake writing and page turning that she does thru out the day..........wish she was in handcuffs.....am I mean or what? :)

Yesterday, she was reading one of the legal pads upside down. What is that? Idiosyncrasy du jour?

short shot of ICA primping in hallway mirror . . .

now getting right to work

Little defense attorney ICA took her seat...now a tight pink sweater...JMHO

Ah, this sweater works better than most of what they've dressed her in.... Away we go!

Oh, the DT has brought Casey a crayon box this morning.

A Big GOOD MORNING to all "WS Team Caylee"..and a big WELCOM to Bon..Our newest Team Member :seeya:...My feedis all qued up, and all set to go...Yikes. Ms. Casey is wearing a Reeeealy BRiiight Pink Sweater hummm low cut, and she's getting all her files in order on the desk!!

Here'''we go Folks....Fasten Seat Belts!!!

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=1

Too funny... Casey walks in and acts just like she is the lawyer. I have to laugh to keep my anger down about her.

Is it just me or did she seem to be stifling a smirk?

good morning all!! i must either be dedicated or nuts to be here at 6am again lol

Oh. Em. Gee. They seriously have a pencil box on the table for her. (You know like the ones you buy for your elementary school student.)

Dorthy Clay Sims is setting up some kind of device? To show displays? Maybe they'll play Win, Lose or Draw again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68