2011.03.30 Officials Believe Hailey Dunn Is Dead; Reward Now For Her Whereabouts

Discussion in 'Hailey Dunn' started by twall, Mar 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twall

twall New Member

ABILENE, Texas -- Officials close to the case now believe missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn is dead.
    City Manager Pete Kampfer will confirm this revelation at a news conference Wednesday at noon in Colorado City with new information in the Hailey Dunn investigation.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27368552/detail.html

2. Loading...

3. hollyblue

hollyblue It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen t

TY twall, I was just coming to post that. I wonder if this has anything to do with a search/searcher or the Staties east of town yesterday? PC HAS CHANGED TIME. Just as I thought....the stipulation for the reward has changed.

4. curiousc

curiousc New Member

I found this part interesting even if it's from PK.

5. hollyblue

Clint must be beside himself. :( I can't imagine.

6. nainebug

nainebug New Member

:anguish:

7. twall

twall New Member

Kampfer also said, "While there are multiple persons of interest in this criminal investigation, there still remains only one named suspect: Shawn Adkins."

PK got his point across!!

8. belimom

belimom Our lives begin to end the day we become silent ab

I think most of us here already were thinking that anyway. But, for some reason, seeing it in black/white and coming as an official statement brings tears to my eyes and makes me very sad. I had gotten angry and into 'sleuther' mode, but this caught me off guard. :cry:

9. waltzingmatilda

waltzingmatilda Verified Insider-Roy Moore

Oh NOOO! I am so sad to hear this news. Like belimom, I suspected Hailey is no longer with us but seeing it in print makes me tearful.

wm

10. hollyblue

I know. I guess my encie encies were right... Makes you ill at your stomach doesn't it.

11. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

While it comes as no surprise it's still hard to hear. It must be so difficult for everyone who loves her to hear and read about this. Hope they get lots of support.

12. nainebug

nainebug New Member

I know that to release a statement so definative they have to have some clues or evidence aside from the fact that Hailey has not been found. I just wonder if it has anything to do with what they had to present to get a warrant for DNA & FINGERPRINTS from the main suspect.

13. Adrienne37

Adrienne37 Former Member

I agree with all of you, it's terribly sad to see it in writing. Why can't Shawn and Billie just tell the truth about where poor little Hailey is located and let this poor little girl rest in peace? It just infuriates me to no end that people play these types of games with children.

~jmo~

14. Soulmagent

Soulmagent Active Member

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27368552/detail.html

Nothing in the article says it is definative. So Mr.Kempfer can you tell us has the investigation changed to a homicide investigation??
    That would be very telling either way as in do they have evidence of a death or not.

If changed to a homicide investigation that would say that they have some fact to base an assumption of death on.He still says criminal investigation.

15. laniefi

laniefi Inactive

Heartbreaking...

Prayers for Clint and his family.

NOT the way I had hoped this turned out
    :anguish:

16. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

Does anyone else find this announcement at this time as curious, given the search warrants carried out two weeks ago ? Could they have found evidence of Hailey's death during that search?

Prayers for Clint and those that loved Hailey.

17. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Well-Known Member

Wow, I didn't check on this case yesterday and last night due to being out having work on my vehicle and now checking in this morning I'm struck the same way that you are......a bit stunned seeing this in black and white. It's true that it's no surprise, but still.......you know.:sick:

18. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Well-Known Member

Because they are only concerned with saving their own butts. That's why!:maddening:

19. Aedrys

Aedrys If justice doesn't get you, karma will.

Sadly, I just knew this was how it was going to turn out. So sad. I always hoped I was wrong, and I hate that I'm not. I hope they found something good with all that's going on recently. I wonder if this is to put even more pressure on BD and SA.

20. hollyblue

I sincerely hope an arrest will be made before this PC. Hope SA and BD have been awakened for the latest and their whitie whites are stained. !

21. scorekeeper

scorekeeper New Member

I agree. I am so hopeful that they found supporting evidence on all the electronical devices to further their case against SA. Maybe the GJ will be meeting tomorrow and I pray that by Friday SA will be looking at four concrete walls. I want SA and BJD to rot in H#%@! :maddening:

My heart breaks for Clint and DD; please bring Hailey home.

JMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.