2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - AM edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound is back now but keeps dropping in and out.

Thank You KB...site is loading slow...I do hope we don't get knocked out of here today...

What's on the agenda...

Heart Sticker
Stain on carpet in car trunk
Air science....

I'm also interested in ICA's demeanor today...This confidence the media claimed to have seen, wasn't there yesterday..She didn't look well rested...I wonder if it has now hit her, since the trial is about 5 weeks away...or was it due to Baez not being in court....lets see if she's got pens and papers ready...:loser: JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Cindy and her friend are enjoying some snacks together.

Call me weird - but eating in court would be the last thing on my mind if my child were on trial for murder.

Does the defense have an extra little desk up against the rail - right in front of the door to the anteroom?

It's perpendicular to the camera - maybe this will be designated the Dorothy Sims Laptop Table so the evil no life bloggers cannot see her on Facebook and Wikipedia?

is that cindy laughing?

She always does...I don't know how these people can smile let alone laugh...I'd be devasted...there is nothing to smile/laugh over and it just goes to show, these people really do live in an alternate reality...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Here she comes....ICA in the hot pink number and pony tail.

Good morning everyone. :) Chores done, pot of coffee ready, let's roll!

There's ICA in her favorite pink sweater.

What a merry little soul she is today, seems quite pleased with herself talking to CM like he's her best buddy.

Well she is in a good mood this AM, I wonder how her mood will change when JP walks into the court room. She is again pulling down her sleeves. :no:

ICA looks happy chatting to Mason, doing the whole fiddle, fiddle, pluck pluck at her clothes.

Just wanted to add - how awesome is it that they are bringing her in early to wait for the Judge and not the other way around?

Loved seeing her sitting there yesterday cooling her heels for 10 mins waiting for Judge Perry - she didn't like it one bit.

KC (back in pink sweater) seems very animated and "chipper" this morning....very fidgety as well....did I notice her eyes twitching though?

I heard, Brandon they don't think they will get through it this am.

One of the bailiffs handed Cheney a note from someone in the gallery. (on prosecution side)

He read it, looked confused, and tucked it into his pad of paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong