2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - AM edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, this should be good... the CA Pontiac spin. <insert huge sigh>

Why is Cindy testifying to what George did? Shouldn't George do that? Or are we going to get into washing the pants and knife?

Cindy took backpack out of trunk. She put Febreeze and dryer sheets in the car.

Wait, I can't watch this from work. Did the lady keep trash in HER trunk to see if it smelled? Now CA is up? Does Febreez have chloroform in it?

No reaction at ALL from ICA at the mention of Caylee's name or her most favoured things. At this point it doesn't surprise me, but I'm betting it will surprise a jury.

After GA went to work she took items out to air out. She sprayed the car with fabreeze and placed dryer sheets. Let car open that night. Then closed it when she left the house to get amy

CA: what I had done = there were several items in the car, kc left purses, backpack of caylee's, took that out, mama doll out, sprayed whole car w/febreze and put dryer sheets in the car
JA did ya seal car?
CA no I left it open, left open that night, shut the garage door, i came home 5:30 - 6 went and got Amy and then lee came
JA objection to narrative
HHBP sustained

So she is admitting she tampered with evidence - how can she do this in court and not get arrested?

This is a far cry from how she went up on that stand from when the State called her in early March. Today, she seems very confident... even chipper? I don't know why she would feel chipper when talking about the smell in the trunk of that car.

Cindy getting testy with Jeff Ashton for objecting.... this woman kills me! Judge says "Mrs. Anthony?" reminding her to ZIP IT!

Did you guys see LDB ask Jose to stop clicking his pen???????????? CLASSIC!!! She even did the pen clicking hand motion at him!! LOVE her.

CA home cleaning for 45 minutes!! That's a lot of cleaning!

moo

trunk car...per JB LOL

Baez: "How long would you estimate the trunk car was open...?"

I hope the first question JA asks is "Ms Anthony, why didn't you just leave the car outside the garage ti air out?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member