2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - PM edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
KC does this thing with her lips all the time...kinda like a pursing...it seems like she is trying to look like a wittle shy girl...makes me sick!

Ready to rock and roll for the afternoon session. Do we have a pool going for who "donates" first? :)

Mason looks worried and preoccupied to me.

Salem

What I'm trying to figure out is.. if SA loses on the chloroform issue will the jury still hear about the "car smelling like there's been a dead body in the damn car"?

I assume chloroform does not smell like decomposition. How much will this hurt the SA case if chloroform is tossed?

Judge reminding the witness to pause before he answers a question

Judge instructing witness to pause before answering any questions, in case of objections.

Whew! watching In Session west coast time..er.. HHJP, his right eye was twitching.. A good lawyer will make copies..heh..Lovin' me some Judgie..
Greetings, all.

Mr. Baez you can ask the questions. No more editorial comments, judge says.

Jose asking about carpet samples.

Rut roh...JB is admonished once again. He is well below the scale of professional conduct when it comes to this event.

Furton will not endear himself to a jury...one word....

B O R I N G !!!!

I see Baez pacing and pacing but does not sit in his chair. Does anyone else think that it might be because he's afraid of Casey touching him.

IMO, this is either a FRYE hearing or an argument to exclude. Pick one!! Otherwise, why have FRYE perimeters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member