2011.04.06 Clint Dunn Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I reckon whoever bailed him out last time, just lost their money?

Oh dear, I hadn't even thought about that aspect.

I am seriously struggling for words right now. How on God's green earth do you miss a court hearing in a tiny town like that? And knowing some kind soul bailed you out initially?

**sits on hands for now**

Right now I feel bad for the baby and DD.........CD showing a very bad examle of being a father.
IMO, he failed Hailey and now is failing 2 more children that need a father figure so badly.
I stopped suporting CD the day he didn't blame SA, then never divorcing BD
when he found out about *advertiser censored*.
CD needs to grow up and be responsible..........JMOO

This is no surprise to me. He's be saying one thing and doing another since the beginning.

I feel sorry for people, their hearts are in the right place but if there is ANYTHING we have learned on WS - DON'T DO IT. Don't get involved no matter which horse your're backing because all horses poop.

I feel sorry for people, their hearts are in the right place but if there is ANYTHING we have learned on WS - DON'T DO IT. Don't get involved no matter which horse your're backing because all horses poop.

:floorlaugh: Augh crap! :floorlaugh:

I laughed/snorted on that one :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I'm beginning to feel like poor Hailey was given a lot of false promises in her short 13 years. These people have a hard time with commitment and following the laws. HTH is someone late for a court appearance. There is no excuse when it comes to the importance of showing up before a judge. :banghead:

Poor Hailey. :(

:floorlaugh: You are hilarious teh. Thanks for the laugh of the day.

I'm really dissappointed in CD. It's time these people grow up and get their poop together. Looks like CD has horse poop on his boots now.

Hey my peeps no names.... name variations......

You can't use lots of there though. :banghead: :slapfight: :pillowfight2: :pillowfight:

teh,

You owe me a keyboard. Mine is now drowning in Coca-Cola.:great:

This is my last post, then vacation.:great:

This is no LE pow wow with CD. IMO LE and the judicial system is fed up! You play, you pay, beginning now.:twocents:

:pillowfight2::ufo:

He's going to get out soon. Check the PL.

This is my last post, then vacation.:great:

This is no LE pow wow with CD. IMO LE and the judicial system is fed up! You play, you pay, beginning now.:twocents:

:pillowfight2::ufo:

I got that vibe from the last presser. LE and the City are fed up with the town shenanigans. Clint was the first to mess up, and he is being used as a big example, IMHO.

WTH? Intelligence is a rare premium in this group. jmo

Can you imagine being in LE, trying to find out what has happened to HD, and having to deal with this family? I think I would go insane.

No fair! I saw the subject line in my 'subscribed' list and did a teh-worthy THUD!
Good gravy. :laugh:

Now, I keep hearing over and over in my head what that officer said on the call that was made from Snyder PD to CCPD in Feb 2010, "Oh, Gawd! She's been at it all day!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23