2011.04.06 Frye Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA is seated at the defense table...I don't see she's ready with pen and pads at hand....big sighs already...JMHO

Jomo, I'm not seeing a blue bar on Google Chrome?

IMO KC appears as a 15 y/o boy in this outfit. Relevent because it is a CLEAR departure from her "at the time of the crime" look.

15yoboy.PNG

The "thwarted" attorney, Slabaugh (sp?) is also in the house today.

There is a file box of papers directly behind KC that DS kept digging in. DS seems scattered and out of sorts.

I think I miss took the Junior attorny for JB. I do not see JB and the court has just been called to order.

Good morning all. Battling the flu, but still happy to be here. Here we go. :)

DCS needs something set up (didn't hear), and the judge said nobody told him that it needed to be set up. Going to 30 min rescess to set up equipment.

30 minute recess already...the court needs to set something up possibly a telephone conference...:maddening:

actually it's a video conference....why didn't the DT request this...is this a stalling tactic? Did Mason or Baez need time to get to the courthouse...I don't see them present only DCSimms...ICA grooming her ponytail....JMHO

Good Lord.....looks like DS is flying solo and she looks ABSOLUTELY scared to death.

DS did not advise of equipment needed and not the court will have to go into a 30 min. recess in order to set up the equipment.

Judge carelessly threw something he was holding and did not look happy about this.

As usual, DT does not have their "stuff" together. Right off the bat asks for 30 minute recess to allow A/V team in courtroom to put up a video projector as they failed to ask for it ahead of time.

Judge already using that "clipped" tone.

I wonder if the additional 30 minutes will allow Baez and Mason to finish whatever TV interview I suppose they are doing and attend the hearing?

Help...is this the chit chat thread??

Sorry...old confused broad here!

You're fine. Don't stress over it. The main difference is this one won't remain open all.day.long and limiting the trivial chatter about personal disdain for players, etc...

We'll all work together and figure this out.

Judge seemed annoyed that they didn't have equipment set up ahead of time.

:banghead:

I didn't hear all of that but it sounded like DS needs to set a display up? Why in the world didn't she get there at 8:30 am to set up her stuff? A needless delay IMO. HHJP didn't look or sound too pleased about it either.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member