2011.04.08 Frye Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh. HHJP not in a good mood.

DSimms: Dr. Hall is nothing more than a speculative witness that watched plants grow.
JA: can we do the motions seperately.
HH: folks do not talk over each other, okay
DSimms: okay
HH: are you finished?
DSimms: yes
HH: mr ashton you want to argue your side?

HHBP sounds as if he's at the end of his rope.

DS says Dr Hall is just a speculative witness who watches plants grow.

I think Dr. Hall may take issue with that.

moo

I couldnt hear JPB did anyone catch what he said?

HHJP is not in a good mood this am.

JA; Didn't cross because this is not relevant legally. Court has to see evidence in context of issues at trial.

Does Sims even know hearing etiquette? Judge Perry getting annoyed as Sims was moving on to a different motion and not allowing Mr Ashton to address the court.

JA saying that he is a botanist and that what DS just argued needs to be argued in trial it is not a frye issue

Did HHJP cut Sims short? I caught that he chastised her and JA about talking over each other. They were being nice to each other though? I must have missed something.

DCS tank under her jacket is cut way too low. I just got more cleavage shot when she bent down in front of the camera than I needed.

I was thinking that DS's outfit seemed more appropriate for a summer lunch date but I didn't want to be the first to bring it up!

moo

I actually, sorta like Dottie. I think that JA seems to respect her. She's probably a nice person....when she isn't hanging with JB.

JA - The PowerPoint that was just presented does not address the legal issues in this case. Most of the testimony was not cross examined by me becasue it is not relevant to Frye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong