2011.04.08 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember something along the lines of "Lee knows what he has done" ???
Could he have could he have been in the video? IYKWIM, my brain is foggy from the hearings. :)

I'm looking at the timeline for July 23rd and nothing seems to be sticking out? It obviously has nothing to do with Casey's activity... I am perplexed (as CM was earlier today :floorlaugh:).

I'm looking at the timeline for July 23rd and nothing seems to be sticking out? It obviously has nothing to do with Casey's activity... I am perplexed (as CM was earlier today :floorlaugh:).

Me too, I've looked over anything I could find for July 23, and nothing is jumping out.

Best guess, and its totally a guess, would be replacement purchase of something missing in the Anthony household that would be incriminating. A couple of possibilities come to mind- the Pooh blanket, a new vacuum to replace one of the 5 that LE eventually took for inspection, or anything that was found damaged, stained, uncleanable from the death event.

This is the warrant for Aug 6, so these can all be ruled out:
Snagit1-43.png

I am way behind, as my replying to this post will tell you (see, I do go back and read everything!) but my understanding was that JB said judge could rule from the motion. When JP asked JA if he wanted time to file he said it was the same argument and gave judge permission to rule based on his same objections.

While it was never stated what was under seal (that I heard, and it kinda negates the purpose of putting it under seal) I do believe that it might have been the photos the defense has objections to. I also thought I heard the judge say that they will schedule an in camera to review. In addition nothing was said in open court about them and the stack of cd's was on the table. I think I made a pic today that marks them. At one point KC or her legal assistant held them up and it was clear that was what they were.

If already answered - boo me, but please no :Banane27:!!!!!!!!

I saw that Patty (well Misha, thank you cutie pie) uploaded Rob from today. Was there anything else we needed off todays IS? If nobody requests anything I will delete it tomorrow night -- so write me inner office mail or post here -- or it really matters, do both!

A News Junkie :wave:

I am very confused about all of that-and I have no doubt you know more of what you speak than I, and my original post should be dismissed as the ravings of a woman who listened to the hearing today. :crazy: Seriously.

:blowkiss: Another great slide show. :thumb:

For the most part yes. But...it went a bit further than that. She used the transcripts to identify a "common ground" with a particular juror so that she could relax them during questioning....she noted that this person was wearing a purple slip under her dress.....had deemed her a nut.....and later that juror was the one that hung the jury.

It wasn't so much her actual use of the transcripts, instead it was that she admitted that the transcripts are not typically available on the spot and that she "made up an excuse" that she had been running around between rooms and that she needed the transcripts to expedite things.

It was a clear contradiction between need and want.

Her want?...A fruitcake to hang a jury.

So is that why they have CM? Were they going to try AL's trick and use his hearing problems as the "excuse" that they needed these transcripts? Because I don't see him doing a whole lot except saying he can't hear.

Search warrant was carried out (Anthony home) July 6, so it doesn't make much sense that it's anything CA might have wanted to replace before LE got to it. They'd already have it
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0807/17124703.pdf
Confused...July 6? The search warrant was signed Aug. 5th. Am I missing something?

ETA: okay, see where you got the date...it was a boo-boo. Caylee wasn't reported missing till July 15th.

So is that why they have CM? Were they going to try AL's trick and use his hearing problems as the "excuse" that they needed these transcripts? Because I don't see him doing a whole lot except saying he can't hear.
Good point. I wonder if he has the real time transcription on his other cases.

I think there has been waaay too much attention placed on what he can or can't hear. He seems to do just fine when reporters are firing questions.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB-NnVpvQ78[/ame]

"It's a banana"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads