2011.04.28 - Day four of the trial - TL testifies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't gone back and read the threads... was there any questions about other family members in the early days of this case?

TIA!!

Nope! They circled the wagons fast & tight and it has been that way ever since.

ChrisHayesTVChrisHayesTV: Mistress Tara Lintz to arrive #colemantrial any second.
10 seconds ago from Twitter for iPhone

Chris Hayes on Fox2
Mistress Tara Lintz to arrive #colemantrial any second.
3 minutes ago via Twitter · Like · · @ChrisHayesTV on Twitter

Chris Hayes on Fox2
‎#colemantrial defense says Coleman family member strangled deer & dog @ sent videos to Sheri videos @fox2now

So now they're blaming Brad? Trying to cause a mistrial?!?!? WOW! Can't say as I'm surprised because SODDI has always been the defense, but his own brother? STUNNED!

Chris Hayes on Fox2
Mistress Tara Lintz to arrive #colemantrial any second.
3 minutes ago via Twitter · Like · · @ChrisHayesTV on Twitter

Chris Hayes on Fox2
‎#colemantrial defense says Coleman family member strangled deer & dog @ sent videos to Sheri videos @fox2now

So now they're blaming Brad? Trying to cause a mistrial?!?!? WOW! Can't say as I'm surprised because SODDI has always been the defense, but his own brother? STUNNED!

WHAT? Unbelievable? Has Brad mouthed 'You're dead." to his brother yet?

Catching up on reading, but just read the article here:

>>Coleman told investigators that he was taking Lintz with him on business trips. He said he asked his father, the Rev. Ron Coleman, to call Lintz that morning -- May 5, 2009 -- and tell her what had happened. Coleman told police he had sent her a text message in the few hours that had elapsed since his wife and children were found strangled in their beds.

Coleman insisted Sheri Coleman did not know about his relationship with her childhood friend. Chris Coleman took a trip to Florida in January, and before he left, Sheri Coleman told her husband to "stay away" from Lintz.

"She gets a little jealous sometimes," Coleman told the investigators.<<

Thinking about the above... So his wife, one who he says he is getting along better with, gets murdered. He is so distraught, in deep grief, he calls his dad and asks him to call some woman with whom he is only friends, one his "now deceased" wife has told him to stay away from -- knowing that she gets a little jealous -- and this is what a man who is grieving the sudden loss/murder of his wife? That's some kind of respect for someone you love -- oh and he only told Tara that (about marriage). He's got a respect thing for women, eh?

WHAT? Unbelievable? Has Brad mouthed 'You're dead." to his brother yet?

Why don't we just get the judge to have Brad arrested on Intimidating a Witness, or Obstruction or Justice... I'm not picky... and throw the two Coleman brothers in the same cell and see what happens and who comes out alive!

defense raises question with jury that another Coleman family member may have been murder suspect @fox2now

#colemantrial Defense says Coleman relative made 14 calls re: inquiries on Sheri's life insurance policy @fox2now

ChrisHayesTV Chris Hayes
#colemantrial Defense trying to raise doubts about police search for other suspects. Officer testified they followed 350 other leads.
1 minute ago
»

ChrisHayesTV Chris Hayes
#colemantrial Defense says Coleman relative made 14 calls re: inquiries on Sheri's life insurance policy @fox2now

Why don't we just get the judge to have Brad arrested on Intimidating a Witness, or Obstruction or Justice... I'm not picky... and throw the two Coleman brothers in the same cell and see what happens and who comes out alive!

I'll vote for that.

Chris Hayes on Fox2
&#8206;#colemantrial Defense trying to raise doubts about police search for other suspects. Officer testified they followed 350 other leads.
4 minutes ago via Twitter ·LikeUnlike · · @ChrisHayesTV on Twitter.

ChrisHayesTV: #colemantrial Defense says Coleman relative made 14 calls re: inquiries on Sheri's life insurance policy @fox2now

So assuming it's Brad (how can it not be with the video mentioned), why would he call the insurance company 14 times and in what time frame did he do this? After CC was arrested? I can't see it happening before the arrest, but I can see it after the arrest to pay for the high prices of Margulis & Co. I don't recall, but did they ever receive a payout at all? Lord I hope not!

Well, this is going to be real helpful to Pastor Daddy's general reputation. "My son on trial for murder thinks my other son did it."
All in the family...

@nickpistor
Nicholas J.C. Pistor
Defense attorneys ask detective about other possible suspects, including a coleman brother #stl #colemantrial

Yes, I want to know those timeframes too...was Brad calling on behalf of bro? Did LE have possession of CC's phone? I know when my Dad passed away and from dealing with life insurance companies, they don't give out information on a policy to just anybody. We practically had to give DNA to prove we were his beneficiaries...

you know it's bad when they have to throw the brothers under the bus as possible suspects...

Just wondering... how many times did Brad visit Chris in jail? Did Chris instruct Brad to make those calls? Another of his "plans" for SODDI? Tell me Chris, if Brad did this was he also driving the mysterious fictional car that you had to slow down for backing out of your driveway, even though you pulled forward? Did Brad know he was going to be a pawn and/or thrown under the bus? So is Brad now going to be a witness? And will that be for the defense? Or the prosecution? If I was sitting at the prosecution table, I'd get him on the stand and fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288