2011.04.28 Nancy Grace covering Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Nancy gets on a lot of people's nerves , but I love her because she is in Caylee's corner. The same thing that drew me to WS. All these wonderful members are in Caylee's corner.:great:

You know, listening to ICA lie makes me think of JB saying ICA is highly intelligent. I was reading ID's interview and she said the same thing. I don't think she is. Someone so smart would know how to fake an email better so it actually looked like an email, would not lie about things easily found out, and would not use big words wrong. I think she's just very good at pretending to be smart.

NG is actually saying she believes KC did it. Oops, now LP.

I know Nancy gets on a lot of people's nerves , but I love her because she is in Caylee's corner. The same thing that drew me to WS. All these wonderful members are in Caylee's corner.:great:

She is very refreshing after the Insession's bias (or is it Baez?). At least Vinnie Politano did focus on Caylee today.

What is a turpin? Where is LP getting this info from? Was it in the discovery?

Just when I was pleased with NG for accurately stating the facts of the case she goes and asks L Padilla for his take on it.... :banghead:
Talking about ICA asking to get out of jail to go "search for Caylee" which she made no effort to do, NG says she wasn't interesting in searching, she wanted to move Caylee to somewhere she would never be found.
She never discussed going to look for Caylee with any of LP's staff or himself in all the time they were there .

You know, listening to ICA lie makes me think of JB saying ICA is highly intelligent. I was reading ID's interview and she said the same thing. I don't think she is. Someone so smart would know how to fake an email better so it actually looked like an email, would not lie about things easily found out, and would not use big words wrong. I think she's just very good at pretending to be smart.

How smart can she possibly be? She got caught.

And LP throws TM under the bus again saying the map incident never happened.

I saw cell phone pings of KC on June 18th that placed her near the remains site. I disagree with LP's timeline and the turpin bugs he says got in the car after the gas can incident.

She is very refreshing after the Insession's bias (or is it Baez?). At least Vinnie Politano did focus on Caylee today.

You know SB, I have been disappointed in him lately. She should be every one's sunshine and every one's focus. Today was the old Vinnie.

I like the old clip saying investigation shows traces of chloroform. I guess it's only since Dr. Vass's testimony that we know it's 10000x normal.

NG needs a "caller consultant". Honestly, where do these people come from? :banghead:

You know SB, I have been disappointed in him lately. She should be every one's sunshine and every one's focus. Today was the old Vinnie.

I think LiveLaughLove made him think when she called in as Linda from NY yesterday and said she was so happy the evidence is coming in and can't wait for justice for Caylee.

CA: "Air samples don't mean anything." Bet JB told her that.

the crawl says "breaking right now, CA changing her testimony" Is this new?

Can't find anything on "terpins".

What things got in KC's car - plants, insects, or more squirrels? LP said terpins got in her car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member