2011.05.02 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fear and unbridled anger at not being able to control the situation, IMO.

Honestly I still disagree - there was too much fear there today to even feel anger - that may come later - but I think CA is pretty clear she will have no influence on these proceedings whatsoever - and that's why she is shaking. It is out of her hands. She got it.

Delusions are over. It's never been in her hands - she just misled herself - and now I think we watched both CA and ICA hit the skids this morning. The real CJBP sat at the bench today.

I canot believe it is over for the day.

I feel so unfulfilled.

I feel like the girl who wakes up after a night of passionate s*x, to find he snuck out and left a $20 on the nightstand!:maddening:

I feel like I didn't get the $20.

Does anyone recall when HHJP stated when he would notify attorneys of location for jury selection? Was it one week prior?

Wonder if THAT was what was being discussed and why conversation was sealed?

I swear somewhere I read on the 6th...but darn if I know where I saw that. It was very recently....like this weekend or maybe the latter part of last week... :waitasec:

I feel like I didn't get the $20.

I'm sorry to hear that because I got paid this morning - LOL! I've been waiting to see the beginning of CA breaking - "check" - wanted a bit of ICA's reality to hit home - "check" - and wanted to see the real Chief Judge Belvin Perry make an appearance at the Bench this morning - "check" - I'm a happy camper today!

My bonus win was seeing a tired and deflated Baez...worth an extra mini-win.

[/b]
For the sequestration motion

Judge is asking if Mark Lippman - Anthony family attorney wants to speak. He is no longer here but Cindy still is.
#CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey

Judge tells Cindy Anthony she may want her lawyer to contact him sooner rather than later.
#CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey

More at link http://livewire.wesh.com/Event

Thank you!

I want to know why judge told CA she needed to have her attorney contact him sooner than later.

I feel pretty confident assuming it is in regards to their motion for relief from the rules of sequestration.

I have a very bad nervous feeling after this hearing. Can't really pinpoint why but it's an overall feeling that this trial is going to be delayed, thus delaying justice for Caylee once again. I'm so disappointed in the media motions and would love to scream at them and tell them this is about CAYLEE!!! No one else but CAYLEE!!! HHJP was so angry today and I don't blame him.

I really do think Ms. Mercier is going to back down. The public will be very angry if they press this issue, and cause the trial to be delayed. :twocents:

From your lips to God's ear :innocent:

LOL! On sessions said ICA may be crying tears of relief because she may get a fair trial. Ha Ha! No chance of mistrial or successful appeal when she's convicted imo. she doesn't want a fair trial. That's not relief. I want to give the SA's credit in addition to HHJP on his rulings of the evidence motions. They have not tried getting in a bunch of bs including the kitchen sink. We know of quite a bit already they aren't using. Every time JB tries to pull his crap the SA's turn it around but may not use it anyway.

Should Mark Lippman have been there today? it's down to the wire and he filed the novella sequestration motion on CA and GA's behalf, so it stands to reason for him to have been there today, imo.

Should Mark Lippman have been there today? it's down to the wire and he filed the novella sequestration motion on CA and GA's behalf, so it stands to reason for him to have been there today, imo.

I think CA said he left earlier.

I have a very bad nervous feeling after this hearing. Can't really pinpoint why but it's an overall feeling that this trial is going to be delayed, thus delaying justice for Caylee once again. I'm so disappointed in the media motions and would love to scream at them and tell them this is about CAYLEE!!! No one else but CAYLEE!!! HHJP was so angry today and I don't blame him.

They just need to get that jury and all will be ok. HHJP I think has been deliberately misleading in his statements about placing one so quickly to keep the defense in line. A couple extra weeks for a lifetime of justice. Keep your chin up. ICA will be sweating it.

They have a good point on IS. If you don't want to sign the agreement, there is always good old fashioned investigative reporting they could use. If they figure it out on their own, goodie for them, but the court won't help them.

Honestly I still disagree - there was too much fear there today to even feel anger - that may come later - but I think CA is pretty clear she will have no influence on these proceedings whatsoever - and that's why she is shaking. It is out of her hands. She got it.

Delusions are over. It's never been in her hands - she just misled herself - and now I think we watched both CA and ICA hit the skids this morning. The real CJBP sat at the bench today.

I hear ya, lg. ITA that reality is setting in. But knowing what a control freak CA is, perhaps it is more frustration than anger but I think there is something more than simple fear going on there. Human emotions are pretty complex.

I think CA said he left earlier.
Yes I know that. My opinion is that he should not have. He should have blocked out a couple of hours to deal with the sequestration motion, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam