2011.05.02 Sidebar Thread

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by beach, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

Yes, Mitzi - so true! I guess I wasn't exactly thinking it would be a dramatic scene in the courtroom - it just would not surprise me if one day she found she could not force herself to walk into the courtroom - just became totally paralyzed with fear to step in, and started shaking and collapsed there.

I wasn't really envisioning a huge meltdown in front of everyone - but hmmm...:waitasec:

Certainly when I face fear - it is always greater if I am alone than when I am with others but.....

2. Amster

Amster Well-Known Member

Doesn't CA cross her legs and do that nervous thing with her foot? That makes her entire body shake.....

3. Intermezzo

Intermezzo Well-Known Member

Wow What a spread Beach...Yummy!!
    Too bad I was already in class and missed the wonderful spread!!

4. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

I'm thinking CA's blood pressure was off the charts. My fear for her would be that she might suffer a stroke. jmo

5. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

Well if Baez can oppose a gag order the media outlets can surely do the same.

6. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

Yes, probably JB will be on the phone to Rivera or Insessions to give them the scoop.

7. Whome?

Whome? New Member

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

8. Intermezzo

9. strach304

strach304 New Member

I missed the hearing this morning and got to see HHJP explaining the terms of the confidentiality agreement for the media to their lawyer not restricting them to obtain the location of jury selection by other means than the court and then broadcasting. It makes sense to me now what the poster who said they have to resort to investigative means and that would be fine. She was not clear about that. Glad he spelled it out. Hint, hint.

Makes sense that's why Casey started crying and CA's reaction. No mistrial. As Az has reminded us HHJP has got this! He is good! Come time for appeals another avenue cut off.

10. Intermezzo

Sorry haven't read thru the thread but
    Why was Casey crying?
    I can guess...May 9th is fast approaching...all but 1 area of evidence is coming into trial...

11. Whome?

Whome? New Member

She can thank her wonderful daughter for that.The one that started this whole mess and won't stand up like a woman and accept responsibility for her actions. :twocents:

12. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

(a) Not for Caylee
    (b) HHJP was talking about her right to a fair trial .. and what he was willing to do to ensure that.

13. Whome?

Whome? New Member

You have GOT to see the hearing this AM,if you missed it,it's worth watching

14. strach304

strach304 New Member

Casey is starting to look more and more like a trapped rat. After seeing CA today I am even more sure she is not going to make it through trial. Emotionally, physically or other she will not hold up. If she does manage something shortly after trial will happen to her. Like George said, this will kill her.

15. Ssejors

Ssejors The Great And Powerful Ssej!

is it over? or is there more later?

16. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Active Member

I do agree. George has been the one we've all assumed will lose it but I think Casey got her morphing abilities from him. Her ability to pretend the obvious isn't real and to make a new reality that pleases her. Cindy doesn't seem to do that. Yes, she's lied a lot but she doesn't shift reality like George and Casey do. I think Cindy's the one in danger of a total breakdown. She's tried so hard to cover and protect Casey and when she cannot lie any more she will fall apart.

17. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

I didn't see any of the IS coverage, but HHJP was pizzed that a reporter from Orlando had commented on his being in Palm Beach last week. He was even more annoyed when he said they did a 'person on the street' interview apparently to guage reaction to the potential of the Jury being selected there.
    He went on to discuss what he feels is the micro reporting of every detail in this case..
    Welcome to the world of the Internet Judge.

18. Softail

Softail Well-Known Member

As far as I know, it is over. The audio went out towards the very end, but it seems to be over.

19. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

LG at the last hearing , it very CLEARLY shows her taking some type of medication while the lawyers were at the side bar. I agree. The fear is starting to set in .

20. strach304

strach304 New Member

I don't think that was it today though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.