2011.05.02 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amil.................thank you for that in-depth report from inside the courtroom! I missed this morning's hearing but you've given a very complete picture of the feel inside the courtroom. I'm hoping I can watch today's hearing online somewhere.

I'm concerned about the sequestration. Obviously CA is still reacting to courtroom happenings with facial expressions and mouthing words. This will certainly distract the members of the jury. I wonder if HHMP wants to speak with CA (and her attorneys) privately about her courtroom presence and tell her that he won't allow her to be in the courtroom if she continues to show reaction to testimony or courtroom discussion?

You can watch it here:

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

It's a 3 part video.

Best,

Mel

http://mfile.akamai.com/12939/live/reflector:34407.asx

How do I save this location to my computer so I can find it on trial day.
Just got a new computer here at work and things are different. I tried saving to my favorites, but it is not there when I go back and look. When I click on this link it takes me straight to the media player. I could not figure out how to save there. Thanks for the Link Tulessa.

Do like I did and put it in your siggy. :)

CA may have been shaking out of anger. I don't think CA fears anyone which she proved on the stand many times by changing her testimony. It appears she did not like the comment regarding the family seeking out the media made by the attorney for the media. Maybe someone should replay them all so CA can have a refresher course before trial. Good Lord the woman has attorneys just to keep her from speaking out to the media. When will she get it???? jmo

Thanks for adding that Tulessa - I hadn't seen that so didn't know about it - and sure that fits. Wonder what kind of drugs you can pop to calm down that would have a fairly instant effect?:waitasec: Hopefully something or she won't make it through this trial. And I want her to hear every word she will be allowed to hear! Caylee deserves this!

I need to find that clip. I just noticed it at 2:30 this morning.

I just know she was definetly shaking. Not a doubt in my mind about it. Why is a different issue - don't know. All I know is her earrings were shaking so fast I was distracted.

LG at the last hearing , it very CLEARLY shows her taking some type of medication while the lawyers were at the side bar. I agree. The fear is starting to set in .

Can you provide a link for us to view the video where Cindy is taking medication. Thanks.

THANK YOU so much, Amil.

I have one question. People were talking about a yellow folded note that someone passed to Baez to read. And he read it and shook his head 'NO,' I believe. Do you know who passed him the note?

And thank you for verifying exactly what made Casey cry. It was all about herself, as usual.
I was thinking it had been a while since she did the whole tear thing and needed practice before the trial begins.

Ok...so no motion heard except the media motion? Any mention of the 31 days motion? I saw a recap on IS that said that the judge needs time to be able to make a ruling on the decomp and is distracted by the likes of the media motion. Is that it? TIA

PS- and the judge has yet to rule on allowing the As in to court, correct?

I can't believe the people in Fl are not up in arms about these back massages ICA gets from her lawyers. How much are those costing the tax payer?

I missed the hearing and won't sit down to watch it until tonight after work... but if Cindy was actually shaking out of fear... GOOD!! I hope she is petrified because I know she is not petrified for Caylee... only that the TRUTH is about to come out! She is petrified for Casey and that all their deep dark secrets are about to be blasted over the world!

Cindy... Casey uttered these words to you a few years ago "Don't worry, I haven't said anything." You can rest assured that Casey has said A LOT... and most of it is LIES that are going to destroy your family even more than you could have imagined nearly three years ago when she murdered the only sunshine you had in your life... CAYLEE!

All the lies... all the tampering... all the obstruction your family has done these past few years didn't work and here you are today... one week away from a jury being selected! You tried! It didn't work and I am thrilled that you are scared!! It's been a long time coming!!

Sorry, but I can feel no sympathy! None at all!!

:rocker::rocker::rocker: I totally agree !!

Maybe ... Cindy has finally realized she is NOT in charge of the "show" ? His Honor is !

No more speculation about any medication Cindy may or may not have taken without a link provided.

This could just as easily been a breath mint or gum, so unless someone can provide a link - KABOSH the discussion, please.

Please, no more speculation on what CA is or isn't popping until we have a link/video.

:tyou:

I can't believe the people in Fl are not up in arms about these back massages ICA gets from her lawyers. How much are those costing the tax payer?

IMO, all that was happening is the attorney was trying to console her at that time. For me personally, I have no problem with that at all.

Can you provide a link for us to view the video where Cindy is taking medication. Thanks.

I'm still looking. Watched it just this morning and Couldn't believe that we had missed that. Rewound and rewound to make sure.

IMO, all that was happening is the attorney was trying to console her at that time. For me personally, I have no problem with that at all.

ITA. It is not unusual for a defendant's attorney to console/comfort a client who is upset.

No more speculation about any medication Cindy may or may not have taken without a link provided.

This could just as easily been a breath mint or gum, so unless someone can provide a link - KABOSH the discussion, please.

Obviously everyone has not seen this so gonna lock up for a few and make sure everyone gets a chance to see this message. :)

Okay, I am going to re-open this.

If you can provide a link clearly showing it is medication Cindy is taking while in court, fine.

Otherwise, anyone else speculating about any meds is looking at a very untimely TO.

The thread was closed so I hope it's ok to put it here. Here ya go Patty. Start at the 10 second mark. She DOES pop a pill or that's sure what it looks like.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10enU0_VqoY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Bringing this from the defense thread.

Fixed. Phew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads