2011.05.06 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135342"]2011.05.06 Emergency Hearing @ 1:00 PM EDT Re: New Venue Motion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Hop on over to the hearing thread!

Wow - do you think ICA had enough time to do her hair, if not she is going to be sooooo frushstrated!

CFNews13Casey just tweeted that GA is there!

Live feed--see everyone over at the hearing thread!

Wow, that was so fast I barely had time to set out the afternoon cocktails...

cocktails.jpg

http://www.brightestyoungthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/cocktails.jpg

I want to know if CA/GA will be seated in the balcony? I know it will kill them not to be front and center,the center of attention with their church friends:waitasec:

I want to know if CA/GA will be seated in the balcony? I know it will kill them not to be front and center,the center of attention with their church friends:waitasec:
Don't know, perhaps there will be a seating chart prior to trial.

For those that have not heard - there is a visit scheduled between Casey and Cindy tomorrow morning at the jail. It will be video taped.

For those that have not heard - there is a visit scheduled between Casey and Cindy tomorrow morning at the jail. It will be video taped.
Unless KC refuses to see Cindy.

Bringing over ...

Originally Posted by ZsaZsa:

It sounds like HHJP is going to let Dr Vass testimony come in? JB says he turned over some docs to SA as a professional courtesy ( re Dr Vass background ) and didn't plan to use them but "now it sounds like Dr Vass will testify we may use them". Sounds like a background dossier .Interesting.
bbm
Wow, that was interesting is right ... does Jose know how Judge Perry is ruling on the decomp gases ? .... And I guess the PI dollars paid for a lot of dirt digging on Dr Vaas but from what Ashton said, there's a lot of it that's background on the lab, etc and not Dr Vaas in particular ....

Am I getting excited too early ... is Judge Perry allowing the decomp composition in ????

Beach - meaning that ICA accepted?

Wow!

First I said she would never see them, then back flipped and said she would after watching the "Bent" hearing, then back flipped again to "no way jose".
I'll believe that visit when I see it.

Casey accepted? Greaaaaaaaaaat. Get them ready for their closeup, Mr. Demille!

I think I am going to drink myself blind this weekend. My birthday is on Sunday, so why not?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

TY ... but did ICA agree or was the motion granted ?

Never mind ... I guess ICA had to agree ... I am so confused today ...

Beach - meaning that ICA accepted?

Wow!

First I said she would never see them, then back flipped and said she would after watching the "Bent" hearing, then back flipped again to "no way jose".
I'll believe that visit when I see it.

Casey won't be informed of the meeting till 7am tomorrow, I guess that's when she will say yes, or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member