2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have sound on wftv yet? I have picture but no sound yet? Oh there it is! Wow - moving right into juror 1405

Does anyone else have sound? There is a thingie (I don't know what it is called) that says "No Audio" on my live.cnn feed.

ETA: Nevermind. Sound is ON now.

yep:
little pack of tissues or fake crying
big book with colored stickies
shirt not buttoned up
lots of papers
lawyers cheering her up

ready for another "interesting group of people"

those officers sure keep a close eye on her....they are on her....

Good morning, All. No, no sound yet for me either. :/

Quick observation: I think collared shirts are a bad idea for KC - gives her a bit too much to fiddle with. Just like the long hair. Maybe that was the reason for the bun yesterday. MOO

First juror up!

Looks like ICA is mad at JB/CM not sitting next to them,:innocent:

RAW INTERVIEW: Jury Expert Talks About Day 1 Of Casey Jury Selection
WFTV's jury expert Randy Fisher talked about day 1 of jury selection in the case against Casey Anthony on Monday. (050911)

http://www.wftv.com/video/27829721/index.html

Obvious ploy for sympathy but could not look any potential jurors in the eye...shows she is guilty and embarassed....I too agree...as soon as the waterworks stop, she holds her head down....she has not made a good impression on prospective jurors...not good for ICA...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

1405 is claiming a hardship.
Medical...note from physician.

Juror #1405
Male
Yes hardship - letter with me, pre existing medical condition to sit down for long periods
State and Defense look at the letter-

CM: how long can you sit?

HHJP: Excused

Judge Perry sounds a little hoarse today. All that talking yesterday must have strained his voice.

Juror says it would encounter a hardship to serve as juror because of a preexisting medical condition which prevents him from sitting long periods of time.

That's funny CM pulls his glasses off to read the letter - I do the opposite

The way Casey is sitting there and conversing with the people around her it appears she is Miss Important today.. Looks as though she has her paper back in front of her as well. So let her start being lawyer assistant again today.

Yep, that was just a little stutter step yesterday - today is a brand new day and she is back in control.

She still won't do up that damn top button though! lol watch her fiddle with that button all day, annoying.

Oh hilarious, just noticed they have pushed her way down the table.

Agree ICA has way too much to fiddle with today - collar on shirt, long ponytail over shoulder, pad of paper in front of her. Looking tired and somber today.

SERIOUSLY -------- HOW????
Before start of day.........
day2smiles.jpg

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics