2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP is very happy this morning, he's making progress!! I just *love* it that he so affable with the potential jurors, he's awesome.

WooHoo - that's three keepers and we've only been on for half an hour! Way to go HHJP! Did you see the way ICA glared at the school teacher as she was leaving the courtroom - heh heh.

#1281, She has an accent and nervous giggle. "I'll probably survive, but not good!" (not being paid 6-8 weeks)

Let this woman be excused...

HJBP is allowing her to call her employer to find out if she would be paid, once she finds out they are going to bring her back in.

I feel like this juror can't do it but doesn't feel comfortable saying, "NO"

#1281- hardship- Nurse in ICU, short-staffed at hospital, I'd probably survive 6-8 weeks with no pay, but not good. HHJP asking her to call her managers to find if she'll be paid

1281 female, (sounds young), RN in trauma ICU, short of staff, did not speak to mgr. about time off yet, doesn't think she gets paid for jury duty, could survive but not good, JP aks if it would put her in dire financial situation, won't be able to survive if not compensated for jury duty, JP asks her to contact her employer about compensation and they will go from there.

1281 - Nervous - Nurse, very short staffed, did not contact employer - it was late and they were closed - Perry says go call and we will bring you back

Juror # 1281
Woman
Yes hardship - works as reg. nurse at ICU - has not discussed with manager yet - pays up to 8 hours a day but not sure for how long - survive probably for 6 - 8 weeks without pay but not good - if I don't receive any compensation from my work I will not be able to survive for 6 - 8 weeks
HHJP: let's her go to make phone call to employer and will call her back in

Juror 1233 would need to board his pets because only his sister lives in Florida

He is a 24/7 nurse for heart attacks in the middle of the night. He is one out of 4 nurses for that.

I'm sorry, I would not board my animals 6-8 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge