2011.05.10 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like she (ICA) is warming up the bus! AND cutting the brake lines...

sounds like she (ICA) is warming up the bus! AND cutting the brake lines...

Clearly. When you have CM saying that people's' jaws are going to drop' when they hear the defense, you've got to think the bus is aiming for someone.

I cant. Huge mistake but Casey is just that sure she will get away with it. She has manipulated people her whole life. She thinks she can manipulate the jury.

Both she and Baez are very arrogant and not very intelligent, which will be a deadly combination if he advises her to take the stand.

If Casey takes the stand, I think she will blame Caylee's death on one or both of her parents. She has waited three years to tell them off, and that's what she'll do on the witness stand. jmo

NeJame is still standing by "ICA will take the stand". He's adamant that she will testify that the 31 days and not telling anyone is because she was protecting (?) I couldn't catch everything he said NG started talking over him

I can't watch her anymore so I'm glad y'all are updating me. I can't stand the way she's so rude with her "guest" that get invited to come onto her show. Doesn't she have a boss somewhere? TED TEACH NG MANNERS PLEASE!!!!
I didn't catch JB telling her she acted like a 2 yr old in court today. I'll have to go back and see if I can find it. I was wondering why they weren't sitting next to one another anymore.

ICA must be insisting that she will take the stand. The DT has to know that nobody will believe a word she says after all the lies she's told.
Maybe that's why she's pizzed at JB - could it be he's trying to talk her out of it? But she and CM still seem pretty chummy....
:waitasec:

If Casey takes the stand, I think she will blame Caylee's death on one or both of her parents. She has waited three years to tell them off, and that's what she'll do on the witness stand. jmo

I think you are right. In her crazy mind she thinks its their fault anyway.

(not directed at you - but your post :blowkiss:)

Protect her family from WHO? The invisible, non-existent Nanny? No, wait, I know - RK - the meter reader who grabbed Caylee, killed her and dumped her in the swamp.

It is just so preposterous that she thinks everyone will just blindly believe her when she says she was protecting her family and then not reveal WHO she was protecting them from!!!

The thuggy bill collectors out to get her. And the mafia. Because, you know, she has "friends" who are "connected" or else gangs and drug dealers who are friends of her friends cuz she saw "something" or or or yeah.

I think Mark said she's going to take the stand and say she had to make up lies to protect her family.

Ok who was it that said the kidnappers gave her a note telling her what to tell LE or something like that? Was that in a depo?

NG is the main reason, outside of the Anthony family, that they will have trouble finding jurors, if you ask me. I wish she would stay off the air until the jury is seated.

(not directed at you - but your post :blowkiss:)

Protect her family from WHO? The invisible, non-existent Nanny? No, wait, I know - RK - the meter reader who grabbed Caylee, killed her and dumped her in the swamp.

It is just so preposterous that she thinks everyone will just blindly believe her when she says she was protecting her family and then not reveal WHO she was protecting them from!!!

I was relaying what Mark NeJame said in my post. I remember back when the Anthony's were not too happy with Casey's new friends (Tony L, Ricardo M, Amy, etc.) George, in particular, made some very angry and volatile remarks about Tony L in an LE interview (something along the lines of: "Don't get me started about that guy.") Cindy had accused that group of friends of doing drugs and such. I wouldn't be surprised if Casey doesn't come up with some BS about needing to protect herself and her family from some 'bad people' who took Caylee and threatened her. Whatever story she cranks out, I'm sure it will not be at all believable. MOO.

I hope she takes the stand, that will be her final demise. She is not as smart as she thinks she is.

I agree, this is why she wants them kept out of the court room. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok who was it that said the kidnappers gave her a note telling her what to tell LE or something like that? Was that in a depo?

Wasn't that the story she (or someone) relayed to Rob Dick and LP around the time she was bonded out the first time? Can't think of the name of the park (wasn't someone also murdered there?) where LP sent down divers. The story went something like Casey was at this park (Ah! Jay Blanchard Park, I think) and ZFG and her sister Samantha pushed Casey down, took Caylee, and gave her a script to follow. Too long ago to recall more.

Both she and Baez are very arrogant and not very intelligent, which will be a deadly combination if he advises her to take the stand.

Baez might be able to "coach" Casey well enough for her to respond well to his questions, but he won't be able to anticipate exactly how the prosecution will methodically dissect every word that she utters. Huge gamble for the DT. HUGE!

I hope she takes the stand, that will be her final demise. She is not as smart as she thinks she is.

IMHO she never was - she just took everyone blowing her off because of her lies as "acceptance" because they no longer questioned her.

She's emotionally 14 tops

Wasn't that the story she (or someone) relayed to Rob Dick and LP around the time she was bonded out the first time? Can't think of the name of the park where LP sent down divers. The story went something like Casey was at this park (begins with a B) and ZFG and her sister Samantha pushed Casey down, took Caylee, and gave her a script to follow. Too long ago to recall more.

Ahhhh you are right! Jay Blanchard Park. There's more to it, doesn't this story about a script from the kidnappers (Zenaida and her older sister Samantha) and what to say for "x" days, go along with - not wanting to say anything, to protect the family (this part stated by CA?)

Oh poo! They are going to use the "Mark Geragos Scott Peterson satanic cult" defense.
ICA on stand: I had to make up a name, so I picked ZFG at random, because they said they would kill my family if I didn't follow the script!

I'm not trying to be funny.

She couldnt see her mother for Mothers Day but didnt have a problem taking her money. That says alot about how she feels about Cindy.

That's what the one talking head said; it was inappropriate considering she's charged with killing a 2 year old.

And when has he EVER been accused of being appropriate? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288