2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will bet that KC is going to lose it at some point during her trial. She is a walking time bomb. The stress and fear is showing in her demeanor, clothing, hair and especially in her pursed lips and in her eyes. This stress will certainly be noticed by the jurors and not in a positive way.
I imagine that these are the same glimpses that little Caylee had of mommy dearest right before she died.
MOO

What was the flurry going on at the Prosecutor's table? Lots of guards surrounding the desk, everyone counting papers?

oh wow....bangs, long bangs - now I didn't call that! lol

Trying to deflect the idiot bloggers attention from her ear strategery! Not quite the Princess Leia buns that I predicted, but close, lol!!

SA table looking calm relaxed and organized. Leaning back chatting to one another, Mr. George calmly looking through papers. All Stand.

Is the sound on or off? I have my volume up high and get nothing .....

Wow, ICA looks like she's gonna blow a gasket.

Is Baez trying to look pleasant? It doesn't work.

I love that petite deputy who is always behind Casey. I call her Scrappy because she is so tiny, but I keep having images in my head of her taking Casey down. :floorlaugh:

:seeya: Thank you in advance all who describe what you are seeing for those of us who can not watch! :blowkiss:

Is there a sound problem now? I'm at the cnn link, anyone else having audio problems?

KC exchanging another look at JB and staring over at him while the jury arrives. She has just gotten instant bags under her eyes and her bottom lip pursed out. She is looking down most of the time and only glances up to look at the potential jury arriving...regular sidways glances over at JB.

I think I get it now. She expects HIM to emotionally support her during this very difficult time and he is not doing it.

I think the lady we've been seeing the past couple of days is a jury consultant. And if she is, maybe she advised ICA to 'soften' her look for court.

Didn't work. Just comes across as slovenly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member