2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does he expect the judge to do about it?

JB "May I address a minor issue?" Daily newspaper in hand, wants it made part of the record. Purpose: So the Court is aware of the coverage and what the prospective panel may be exposed to. Also complaining again about the microphone - outlets are reporting there conversations that are false (i.e. "telling my client that she's acting like a 2-yr old"). Violating attorney-client privilege. Mics are picking up "murmurs". Gawd he's annoying. moo

Beaz nattering on about the "you're acting like a two year old" incident. Complaining about the speculation being made of the "murmurs" going on at the DT.

Who is Scrappy??

TIA!

I didn't coin it - and I'm sorry I can't remember to give credit where it's due, but that's the nic for the female Sherrif's officer that has been minding ICA

Um, ok. So people are seeing the news, and have not had the judge's instruction. So he basically thinks that NOBODY should be able to watch the news. Alrighty then. :thumb:

On no don't turn off the mics. I hope it don't get this.

Ohhhhhhhhh, he cannot stand & deny that was said!!

Saying the 2 year old comment paints her in a bad light. Well, you said it Baez. Wants all microphones cut off save for the witness and judge.

Don't speak to your client in a PUBLIC place then if you don't want it reported on then!!!

The judge has more important things to take care of!

He's got no ground here - it's a public case. You can't stop the news, you can't stop speculation.

baez, quit worrying about what we think and worry about doing your job, which if you would do that we'd have nothing to say about you!

"I listened to the clip, and the only thing I could make out is "really"" - Baez

Wow - Bullshiz Baez - I heard with my own ears as clear as a bell!

You said it, own it.

Not made up...it's caught on VIDEO...please Baez stop your whining you've added just as much with your media blitzes...JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288