2011.05.12 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are going to say it was an accident and give the those reasons to why she behaved the way she did along staging the body to look like a kidnapping.

See that drives me nuts! JB has been saying since the beginning he has a reasonable explanation. If this is it why did they let her sit in jail? Why did they waste all the time and money searching for Caylee, and letting her family fall to pieces wondering?? If she is found not guilty, ICA should be charged for all the expense of looking for her. It is SUCH BS.

TMI warning...

I still sleep in a bra. I am trying to defy gravity :)

body language expert -
Aaron B (didn't get his name)
touching her hair so much goes to her vanity

That's pretty much what my son said just before Nancy asked the expert. He said that it showed how shallow she was - everything is ALL about her and how she looks. I agree --

Greg Beratlis - juror Scott Peterson Trial

Doesn't think that defendants abuse has anything to do with the death of a child

(wish NG would ask him if his experience of jury selection went anything like ICA Jury selection is going)

Wow - I've been watching CNN live stream for hours today and I forgot how many commercials there are on TV! CNN live doesn't stop for commercials and doesn't have any commentators. It is wonderful.

I think Casey is in love with her newly-long hair...
that said, I think she can't help herself with her hands, and probably is not aware of how constant her actions are, but her lawyers should have told her by now to sit on them.

okay - SO WOT if she has been abused. How do you explain the 31 days and Z-T-N? Why didn't she come out to Melich and say "I killed Caylee Marie because her father was my father, or her father was my brother" and I just couldn't take it anymore. This is making NO sense to me.

MOO

Mel

See that drives me nuts! JB has been saying since the beginning he has a reasonable explanation. If this is it why did they let her sit in jail? Why did they waste all the time and money searching for Caylee, and letting her family fall to pieces wondering?? If she is found not guilty, ICA should be charged for all the expense of looking for her. It is SUCH BS.

I think they wanted the DA to offer a plea to a lesser charge and they refused.
I think they just came up with this theory recently.

Wow - I've been watching CNN live stream for hours today and I forgot how many commercials there are on TV! CNN live doesn't stop for commercials and doesn't have any commentators. It is wonderful.

Same with wftv.com

Why did she stay in the house with her abusers? Why didn't she want to get Caylee out of there? Immaturity is a preposterous reason when you see ICA in action. ICA comes across as such a con artist/tough grifter girl. As others have mentioned, turning this on GA may just make her look even worse.

:thumb: Um, yeah - those are all great reasons to kill your child. uh, huh.

REALLY?

That's what the juror from the Scott Peterson trial said - what does any abuse have to do with the fact she killed her child? And I think the jurors will think the same.
Hey look at Morgan and Morgan's ad - that is funny. Focused his dog in one of his ads and he needs all the fan emails to stop! Hilarious!

Please let's try to stay on topic with NG's show for others who can't watch and read here to know what she and her guests said.........

Thank you!

:grouphug:

constant fidgetting and preening can also be caused by being highly aware and uncomfortable with all eyes on you. Can signify either not at home in own skin (pictures from fusion would bely that answer) or being highly nervous and concerned with what others are thinking of you (makes sense in this circumstance).

If the calls from jail are used by the state ,there are a few things that could be suspicious.

Lee asked ICA "is this like the last time?"

and GA and CA said "we forgive you for anything you've said",after ICA told them she was just talking to the dr.

and of course,ICA said "don't worry.I haven't told them anything" in an early call.

The DT may get some milage out of this.

LOLing that they are showing JB on the NG Entertainment show! He looks ten years younger in those clips!

Can abuse come in without ICA testifying
MN: tellin JG she was abused was not an excited utterance to JG, so JG can't say this - ICA's going to take the stand, no other way to explain the lies - was afraid to come to family after Caylee died

MarkN: she's gonna take t stand; other theory, watch, is that she was afraid to come to family and explain the accidental defense. watch, that is what the defense will be.

Caller saying it all makes sense why ICA doesn't want to see her parents because she is going to throw them under the bus. Thought it might be Linda from New York (LOL) but is is Cherie from somewhere.
Guest saying ICA testifying would be great - Nancy saying it would be hearsay if she told the doctors and the doctors testified. Now the guest is saying Jesse Grund is the best person to bring it in if ICA made an excited utterance to him. Mark NJ. says she wasn't excited - they were having a conversation. But he was saying all along she is going to testify - she was afraid to go to her parents and tell them an accidental death. The Defense is going to claim accidental death.

Good for MN! NG said noone will believe GA molested her, and he said "of course not it's horrible."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member