2011.05.13 Anthonys Threaten to Sue Brad Conway

How special of them and so totally like them.
They have spewed suspicion on JG, AH, and the imagiazanny. So far, all have remained quiet and have not threatened to sue them. Why? I don't know. Maybe it is because most folks are not letigious and have respect for the system.
CA and GA are not cut from this mold. At every turn they express outrage to all but their precious little ICA. My question is WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE???
That little girl requires justice and loving, nondillusional, grandparents. It is almost as if they have discarded her with their trash talk and threats.
These are not loving people...they are people loving the spotlight and the money fame, on the back of little Caylee, has brought them.
MOO

It'd be irony if a bunch of people took up the idea of Class Action Suit against them. How would they be able to answer to all the charges including, but not limited to The Fraudation, the pity parties, handouts, lies. The list is endless! I bet a lot of the public who are involved in this has suffered irrepairable harm and health issues because of them.

LC, I wouldn't want to meet them if I had been stranded on a deserted Island for 10 years. This family is dangerous. :(

You have my prayers and special thoughts as you go through this difficult process. God bless you and yours. I am so sorry for the loss you are feeling.
DQ

The A's dysfunctional? NAH!
GA calls in a Police report about his missing gas cans, but wants to leave it to his wife to search for Caylee, because she doesn't want him to.
Perfectly normal........:banghead:

Yep. And then we have CA: "I still believe Caylee is alive." Talk about a little over the top. You just spent someone else's money on a grand memorial service for Caylee but you believe it wasn't her. And they are worried about what BC says?????

The A's dysfunctional? NAH!
GA calls in a Police report about his missing gas cans, but wants to leave it to his wife to search for Caylee, because she doesn't want him to.
Perfectly normal........:banghead:

I just wonder if they realize how bizarre their actions are? :eek:

Enjoying his 1st amendment rights while not violating atty-client privilege in the course of offending the Anthonys. It's tantamount to treason, don'tcha know. The Red Queen of Hopespring would have all of our heads if she could.

:floorlaugh: BBM How right you are! I forgot to mention US (no-life idiot bloggers) in my post above of folks who've been attacked by C & G. I recall way back when, she contacted Tricia and was up in arms, wanting to sue everyone and anyone who posts about them on-line. There was a thread about it at the time. Don't know if it still exists.

Mods: If I'm not allowed to say this, kindly delete and accept my sincere apologies for ignorance :innocent:

What exactly are they suing for? What would be the charges?

I've only read four or five posts but I was thinking the same - what has BC said that is so bad? I've seen him on JVM or somewhere lately but all I remember him saying is that he now feels that KC may take the stand in her own defense whereas he didn't believe she would before. :waitasec:

Hmmm....wonder why this new counsel for the A's has not threatened NeJame? Oh, that's right-MN bites back.

Doesn't surprise me in the least. Let me see, who else who has attempted to help them whom they have turned on viciously and (in some cases) with a vengeance? LE, FBI, Yuri Melich and John Allen, Tim Miller, Mark Klass, Leonard Padilla, Larry Garrison, Mark NeJame, Amy H, Jesse G, Meghan Kelly, and on and on. Wasn't there also an entire laundry list of people 'uninvited' to the memorial? After this is over, they will go after JB. IMO.

Thanks for making the list. Add Jessie Grund to that as well as the general public.

Very sad laundry list of people the Anthony's have turned on....and you are right they are vicious.

I can tell you as an attorney myself that most attorneys will throw themselves in to the middle of this circus just for the publicity, you cant buy the sort of advertising that Nancy Grace gives the players in this case, every night for nothing, win or lose every attorney involved in this case will come out a celebrity and their careers better off then before. Its just the way it works.

I do wonder where all this money to defend her and sue this guy or that guy is coming from but my best guess is that most of these lawyers are just doing it for the publicity their firms and their name will get by being a player involved in this whole dog and pony show.

It's a dog eat dog world! (your avatar better look out - ha!)
And here I thought that you were a writer.

I don't know why they'd go after BC. Dysfunction Junction reared it's ugly head with the start of the 911 calls and went into overdrive when all were privvy to every LE interview, tv interview-Highlight? Of course the infamous ZFG Depo. Remember the sly anonymous caller re the dates "somebody" saw Caylee, this "unknown person" called it in about the change in the Caylee's sighting dates ie June 9 ? A definate cya moment. If it walks like a duck....KWIM?:waitasec:

and the washing of Caylee's clothes etc.

They should remember the saying: when you point your finger there are four more pointing back at yourself.

Thanks for making the list. Add Jessie Grund to that as well as the general public.

Very sad laundry list of people the Anthony's have turned on....and you are right they are vicious.

Plus Richard Grund- they accused him of some pretty sordid stuff, which could have seriously impacted his career, had anyone believed them.
When he blogged about it he was the one seeking legal advice. The A's are a nest of vipers.

Even though what the A's are doing is dirty and totally wrong to Brad and I dont have much respect for them. IMO No way do I for one minute believe the accusations of the DT. I actually find them funny especially sinse I seen jail visits on video and ICA throwing a tantrum because it wasn't all about her. You can clearly see CA and GA flinch when she throws her fit. If anything I would say they had maybe a little fear of ICA or at least didnt want to upset the princess:crazy:

ITA.

The whole family is abusive to each other.

I wonder if anyone can sue the Anthonys. They made enough comments about others, some of them on national tv. Naw! I doubt anyone else would be anxious to sue, considering the circumstances. Some people are nice like that. :)

In her own way that's what it seems like KC is fix'n to do.

Makes me wonder how many that were in their inner circle would come in to testify ie ICA, but their words went beyond to include C and GA. Like for example DC or D and SM? I know they have less than adequate character reliablity and nobody would touch them with a 100 ft pole. I know a lot of Depos are out there, but also know the questions will not be restrictive to what has been previously said in those depo's. I can see the time being spent already to compile things for a future book on the personal views of others who came into contact with the A's.

Richard! Can you comment on the allegations of suit against Brad Conway by the Anthonys? Would they have a case in your expert opinion? Thanks~ Frigga

I don't think they have a civil basis for a suit, unless it is in the form of an injunction. But I do believe they have a basis for a bar complaint (which I will be addressing in my next blog.)

snipped
So ... I would guess that Lippman is doing this for the publicity, which is so sad, because LOST in all this "family drama", and now the Anthony's "attorney drama", is Caylee -- the ONE and ONLY VICTIM here ! The A's "drama" makes me absolutely furious !

The Anthony's just need to "face reality" and "grow up" ... they need to recognize that this is not about them ...

It's about an innocent adorable child named Caylee who was murdered in cold blood by her mother !

:cow::cow::cow:

Yes she is!! The ONLY VICTIM....

Attachments

• Caylee.jpg
    Caylee.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2
I don't think they have a civil basis for a suit, unless it is in the form of an injunction. But I do believe they have a basis for a bar complaint (which I will be addressing in my next blog.)

Aw, c'mon!!!! We want some RH member perks here, give us a little teaser :crazy:

How many memorial services have you ever heard of where there was a list of 'banned' people who would be kicked out if they came to pay their respects?
The A's are the only people I've heard of who hired bouncers for a funeral! :sick:

you're kidding, right?? :waitasec: oh my gosh.... I did not know!! :loser:

Pretty dirty stuff at any rate-IMO, BC would still be their attorney if CINDY did not put him in the position of having to be a potential witness. That was her doing.
'Bout tired of these people scrooging people and then playing the victim-ya know, like KC killing her daughter and playing the victim. Disgusting. But not without its repercussions, I mean, it looks like the A's are down to one church friend, and CA's own family rolled out on her a while back now. Sowing and'a reaping, they are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back