he doesn't believe in the death penalty
no problem determining guilt of innocence
he cannot consider the death penalty
there is a circumstance that he could impose it
he doesn't know if he could use the law to consider it in this case
if I thought after hearing everything I could yes
could vote to recommend LWOP
he can follow the instructions the judge just read

This guy sounds so low energy, he'd probably be asleep during the trial.

Did they state his age?

I think that it must be so hard to anticipate what you will or will not be able to do.

This is such a stressful event for a prospective juror....they should hand out drink coupons along with parking validation.

I consider myself to be logical, rational, and consistent in my beliefs...but this process would rattle even me.

I don't think he understood what the judge just read about aggravating and mitigating circumstances and the LWOP and the DP

Maybe its this jurors second attempt to not be a juror??? Maybe his hardship was not good enough.

Can anyone imagine AF with this guy?????? Gonna be a long long afternoon

Yeah I'm seriously going to have to go get lunch or something during that time. I really don't think I could handle listening to it.

I think that it must be so hard to anticipate what you will or will not be able to do.

This is such a stressful event for a prospective juror....they should hand out drink coupons along with parking validation.

I consider myself to be logical, rational, and consistent in my beliefs...but this process would rattle even me.

Poor guy sounded very stressed, his voice raised and cracked when he finally answered after pressed about DP.

Previous Juror- draws long term disability but likes to kayak. Yep I think I question his honesty. IMO

In fairness - He said it was related to diabetes, not a physical limitation problem.

doesn't think he is the one to make the final decision about the DP - God makes final judgement

Casey writing something down after juror said God is the one who makes the final judgement.

If that is all I heard, I would think she either did it or was covering for someone else, a boyfriend etc...
Yeah, but I'm a terrible person who immediately jumps to the worst conclusion when a mother doesn't report her baby missing.

I'm not being snide about the terrible person bit, and I appreciate there are softer hearts than mine, or people who are more objective in these types of cases, especially the latter.

2. We're on the 3rd. First was called back for another round. Second was released (defense used their strike).

Thanks! It sure doesn't look like there's been much progress made. At this rate, I can't see the trial beginning on Tuesday.

God makes the final judgement not me - juror

Camera on KC she circles his name on her sheet. (not kidding)

I'm sorry to be a pest but I can't watch except off and on - what number is this juror? And how many were accepted today as going on to next round?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member