2011.05.14 - Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Six)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepping this thread for tomorrow. Breakfast buffet for my peeps!

jjw-hotel-champlain-paris-640x425-breakfast-buffet.jpg

http://www.jjwhotels.com/media/797990/jjw-hotel-champlain-paris-640x425-breakfast-buffet.jpg

(Notice that this one has the bar in view behind it. Let us not start sneaking tipples 'til it's noon EDT, ok?)

I'm not making any promises!

smiling and giddy ICA to Ms. F. She has on a gray type shirt with tan sweater. ETA same hairstyle: ponytail with bangs in front. Should make for a fiddle-de-doo day.

Move here PLEASE:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136152"]2011.05.14 Jury Selection Day SIX (morning session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Took my shower, doesn't seem like I missed much. Oh wait, Baez still can't speak the law. That's nothing new.

For anyone not yet in the know, cnn live is airing the jury selection now. Thanks lg for continuing to try and letting us know.

Glad to see they did the hardship jurors first and got them out of the way. We only need 3 more for HHJP to swear them in!

if Jose Baez is waiting for the "perfect juror" to walk in he will be waiting a loooong time. He also needs to learn how to speak to people who are not lawyers...

the age thing/the way they asked the question has been to the detriment of two very good pj's imhoo

I think I might have a mimosa to go with that great breakfast buffet YNOT laid out for us.

Glad to see they did the hardship jurors first and got them out of the way. We only need 3 more for HHJP to swear them in!
Thanks so much for posting this.....I have been crazy this morning looking for a number......not awake yet....:great::great:

we have 9??? if so that is wonderful!!! and I am doing the happy dance (as is my spine... which is conformed to my desk chair)

I see that a lot of folks didn't like this boy - I actually did cause I suspect the pot charge was a juvie record. This boy sounds pretty young. Is a pot charge a criminal charge in the US for personal use? We only have that for possession with the intention to sell. The rest of our time is spent busting grow-ops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson