2011.05.17 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, however It's not listed as the first link in this thread, (nor has it been in others I have seen). Also Telessa has several links in her sig, which one is the live stream? (I see two .asx links but they're failing in wmp, possibly because it hasn't started yet?)

I think all her links there are live stream, nothing will show up on the links yet, probably in a few more mins.

I've been using the wftv link as that works best for me and the sound is great.

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

A lot of other people like the cnn one. (I don't have the link sorry)

Good Morning everyone! I'm hoping today is the day the jury is sworn, not holding my breath though :)

vision of camera man, a deputy (lol, poor thing I don't know if he knew), bugger - now the seal, foiled again :)

I think Caylee is waking me up. I have problems sleeping, so I go to bed really late therefore I sleep late. Never really up before 11 am to noon. I have no alarm set but each time I wake up just before the proceedings start.

Normally for me to get up, like lets say for a doctors appointment before 9 am. My husband has to set his alarm, to wake me or I wouldn't get up. Go figure huh?

Hello, sleuthing friends.

I hope the jury is sworn today.

WHere are you guys seeing things on wftv? I don't even see the link on their page?

Anyone want to guess at the number of peremptory challenges each side uses today?

Any minute now and they should bring ICA out - I've noticed there is none of that messing around keeping the judge waiting like there was in Orlando, because of ICA and her clothes.

Blessings to all here supporting justice for Caylee.

I think someone had mentioned the DT will likely use every strike available to them due to later appeal issues.

Thinking that we have to go through this all over again makes me feel ill!

Seems to me if they strike 8 people today they won't have as much control (or any) over the next 8- so maybe the won't use all of the strikes after all?? I guess we'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member