2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by ynotdivein, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

he told hhjp he could set it aside

if they strike for cause it will be denied imhoo

2. Wagara

Wagara Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...

Can someone give me the link to the radio station carrying this live. I'm on a different PC today and forgot to send it to myself. TIA

3. tweety933

tweety933 Active Member

Ok, now that we have 12 isn't it time for the judge to extend another strike for each side? If they use all their strikes they have left now, isn't that the equivalent of giving them that many strikes for the alternates? Or, has the judge already included the one for the alternates in the original 10 he gave them, I'm confused. Any help clearing this up for me would be appreciated, thanks.

4. kinsey milhoune

kinsey milhoune New Member

If she is indeed a narcissist or sociopath, she has no shame. She has convinced herself she has done nothing wrong.

Believe me, we lived with one in our family for almost 20 years. They are mind blowing in how they think.

5. concentric

concentric New Member

JMO

I think ICA knows that last juror is totally indifferent to her. What bothers me is that the juror at the age of being in his late 50's, on the surface, admits no complexities in his own personal history. And that would not be human.

6. nursebeeme

:waitasec: interesting!!! Ii agree... 1251 'edie falco' voice teacher was struck by the dt

7. BD1

BD1 Member

Oh, I disagree! HHJP has made it clear that the issue really is whether someone can put that preconceived notion aside!

8. goldleaf

goldleaf New Member

It is odd that ICA is not showing any flirty eyed behavior towards this juror.

9. Chiquita71

Chiquita71 New Member

HHJP: in essence we are putting the cart before the horse. we have no determination of her guilt or innocence.

okay

HHJP: because of our proceedure we have to ask you some questions about your attitude of the DP. for or against or just don't have an opinion?

I don't really have an opinion.

HHJP: have there been any cases that you felt the dp was appropriate or not appropriate?

No. I have seen movies where people feel one way or the other.

(skip)

HHJP: Some would say it is automatic, that is not the law in fl. Agg factors are those factors that would provide justification. Mit factors are things that mit. 51/49 the tipping of the scales. You will weigh rather than count. I want to share with you some general things about mitigating factors. Standard: the age of the defendant another thing to consider if we get to that phase, circumstances in the defendants life. I will give you additional instructions, this is info I want to highlight. The sentence you recommend must be based on the evidence and based on the law. If after weighing, you find...

10. LolaMoon08

LolaMoon08 Well-Known Member

Not if he can put his opinions aside. The AA older woman was able to put her opinions about the DP and judging aside and was allowed to sit on this jury when the State objected. So they can not discriminate against this guy.

11. luckyme

luckyme New Member

She doesnt like people of authority. hence she didnt make it through high school.

12. costalpilot

costalpilot Active Member

not to mention the most important part of the note taking, ica is able to disguise her dark emotions while note taking, and you REALLY wouldn't want the jury seeing the real ICA, raw and uninhibited.

that would be bad. and we are trying our best to protect the rights of the former mother.

13. LiveLaughLuv

LiveLaughLuv New Member

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
    by FootprintMagic
    We now have 12 potential jurors but the judge is not swearing them in at this point.. We are continuing on.. We have 7 women 5 men seated

14. nursebeeme

AF is going to school this guy imhoo when she is up... she is going to attempt to sway him toward lwop

15. LolaMoon08

LolaMoon08 Well-Known Member

George Clooney does live in Italy most of the time... Casey stated she was done with Italians... that she would only date Irish from now on... stick to her roots she says? I still don't even know if she is Irish? I know she is Romanian? I think? Something like that?

16. Nana46

Nana46 Runs with Scissors

This is where I get lost each time in these mitigating/aggravating factors.:banghead:

17. jen&jonhart

jen&jonhart New Member

The stare that cm is giving the pj woud creep me out.

18. 2goldfish

2goldfish Active Member

I'm struggling to follow along here (insomniac, have reached my non sleep limit to where I can follow along with anything) I only manage to perk up when I hear one of The Phrases!

19. nursebeeme

I have 6 men

and 6 women

20. sleutherontheside

sleutherontheside Retired WS Staff

Can someone check CM for a pulse???

can someone check for a pulse.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.