2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible temper tantrum this morning???? LEO was standing during break. Appears to be on alert. That is what I see in body language. jmo

She doesn't look so happy and isn't a chatty cathy this morning...I'm guessing their too close for comfort, her trial that is....:giggle:

ICA is pouty, looks like she didn't sleep very well...I do hope this rude awakening has her all shook up....JMHO

Funny thought.

I just imagined myself being asked what I know about the case. If ya all thought the retired teacher went on and on...I could have went on for four -five hours on that one question alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the prosecution would have asked ME to be their "quazi paralegal":floorlaugh: when I was booted.

Jim Lichtenstein: Ladies, (and some men, not that there's anything wrong with that) you would like this juror. Got a little Clooney-ish look. #caseyanthony

No fair! I never had a 'hunky' male teacher :(

casey looks very agitated today. could be interesting.

im watching IS tape delay. ICA naturally doesn't like intelligent jurors and the first guy (#12) is that, so, she pouts.

could be somethin else.

i think its more than that

she's down emotionally?

wonder why?

What is happening? I see posts that say he's out? Is he gone?

Ok, now that we have 12 isn't it time for the judge to extend another strike for each side? If they use all their strikes they have left now, isn't that the equivalent of giving them that many strikes for the alternates? Or, has the judge already included the one for the alternates in the original 10 he gave them, I'm confused. Any help clearing this up for me would be appreciated, thanks.

I would think so, but Your Honour hasn't said anything. I guess because JB wants to go through ALL the jurors, he's not going to give them premature strikes -- since they haven't gone through everyone. If that makes any sense at all.

For example, since JB isn't accepting the first 12 and won't allow them to be sworn in, we're technically not into alternates yet. They could still use strikes on the 12 accepted.

MOO

Mel

Oh dear. I liked this guy, but sounds like he might be on his way out because of his uncertain answers about the death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member