2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I am shut out of being able to see/hear what is going on, I would like to say how very proud of George I am, since he seems to be telling the truth. I have always, for some reason unknown to myself, felt deeply, deeply sorry for George and I am very happy to see him come through for Caylee. Maybe that Impact statement will be taken care of properly after all.

That said: I am terrified of CA's testimony. My heart is actually beating faster just thinking about it. She is such a loose cannon. Could she have seen the light? Will she do what is right? If she does what is right, Casey won't have a prayer and may totally break and lose it. She might as well hang it up right there. On the other hand, if CA backs JB and the defense, it's game on. I can't imagine that she would allow herself to look as though she remained married to a child molester. If she does the right thing I will take back every word I have ever said, typed or thought about her and will feel the same about her as I do George. Completely. And I will support whatever she decides to do with her lawsuits from here on out. This is my little prayer that Cindy does what is right. Justice for Caylee IS Justice for Casey.

So Casey basically confessed to knowing of Caylee's death and now it is backfiring cause George isn't playing along with her!! Whatcha gonna do now girl????

hahahaha. Baez had to try the, "out of scope" objection since JA had so much success with it. No luck. This is comical.

I keep seeing people ask why JB is being so rude to GA... Well, JB is trying to accuse GA of all these awful things and GA is not throwing himself under the bus. JB has to try to make GA look like the bad guy.

I thought he was probably not telling the truth when asked about the sexual abuse.

I beg to differ and I am someone who was sexually by my biological father - it is also very telling that the DT did not question Mr. Anthony about it!

Bless You George!!! I am proud of you! I cannot imagine anything as disgusting as JB's Opening Statements!!

I can't wait to see their lawyer on the shows tonight. I have a feeling NG will have him on.

:rocker:Thank You Mr. Anthony!!!:rocker:

I remember the Sports Authority stuff....CA didn't want GA to rock the boat. Accused him of playing detective.

BTW IMHO ICA cannot get any lower than she has now. Accusing her father, and brother of such dispicable and disgusting acts. It is clear to me that she is no SA survivor or she'd never have brought that baby home there!!!

george returns to his seat and cindy does not seem to acknowledge him, he says "water" to her, she hands him the bottle w/o even looking at him.
Yes, I'd say this marriage is in trouble. IMO they are keeping together until after the trial. Then we will hear of them splitting up & divorcing. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288