2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she breastfed her every 2 hours and fed her every 3. Ugh wake up JB

There is a famous comedian out there who would say:

THAT IS WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!!!!

What is your point JB -- KC's parents did everything else!!!

IMOO

I still don't understand how Caylee drowned in the pool and then George had the body and then Kronk dumped the body. HOW is that a connection???

My neighbor explained to me what he thinks on how Kronk could have came upon the body.

It made sence but my neighbor hasnt followed the case much , he also said that casey wouldnt get a fair trial.

He said JBs opening statement was good and if casey gets on the stand and explains some gaps then he can see the reasonable doubt he also said that he thinks the state will try to declare a mistrial.

The first degree he thinks will get them stuck into a position and he doesnt think the state is above throwing the case on purpose.

He based that on what JB said.

I am listening to his opinion objectivily because I think the Jury has heard about the same amount of information as he has. He is hooked now.

My neighbor was a good court tv buddy today ,since WS is taking me 4 minutes to refresh I am glad I was watching with him.

Soooo....if KC doesn't take the stand, a good majority of this hooey is considered "hearsay", no???

I wonder if she gets off because of lack of evidence if the "MOviE" that comes out will be Jose's version.

Mark NeJames - thank God! I'll have that drink as soon as I finish up chewing the six TUMS I have had in the last hour. And my neck hurts from shaking my head so much.

Mr. Baez - there was no "AHA" moment....

Umm....I got more of a "WTF" moment.

My live feed is a little delayed, so this might be out of context... But OMG, JB has my head spinning. He is talking out both sides of his mouth with this ridiculous defense.

Caylee was abused but there is no evidence of abuse? The Anthony's are all disturbed & seriously dysfunctional yet he wants to "end the nightmare" by sending Casey home to them?

:tyou:

:yes: And LDB said Casey was a liar that would take it to the end of the hall. Jose said that Casey was a liar that would take it to the end of the hall.

We are supposed to believe Casey, why? Oh, yes because an even bigger liar, George had Casey perform oral sex on him and he needed to do a cover up even though he knew what had happened to Caylee. And Casey is just like Cindy and George, she lies.

If GA was sexually abusing his daughter.. he needs to be arrested this very afternoon.. A Sex Offender here in Florida is treated seriously.. as they should be.. I say.. If it's true and KC will swear to it George should be arrested as we speak..

Oh yeah, like she swore Caylee was with Zanny?:waitasec:

One observation................during the state's opening statement, CA appeared to be bent over taking notes (hard to see as a woman sitting in front of her partially obscures her). During the defense opening statement, both GA and CA were paying strict attention.....no apparent note-taking.

I think both GA and CA knew ahead of time what the defense statement would be.

No. We just know too much about this case to be fooled.

I have to say that while I find JB reprehensible, I do believe that for those jurors today, who did not have access to everything we have, that reasonable doubt has had the door opened. I am sick to my stomach over the accusations about what went on in this household. Just sick.

I can not picture George pulling Caylees body out of the pool and not calling 911...

Thank goodness that's over.

Today is a testament to my strong bladder, that's for sure. They need more breaks!

Oh, I agree. I have been carrying the ol' laptop with me to the potty, and/or using the bathroom in my bedroom, so I can leave TV on full blast outside the door.

I don't know what we are gonna do when the kids get home :waitasec:.

I would like to hear what Lillian Glass has to has to say about that performance.
While shocking,kind of, it paled in comparison to LDB's statement.He stumbled and fumbled ,while she was steady.
To bring in Roy Kronk brings a new level of absurdity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave