2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Morning Session) *READ THE FIRST POST NOW PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning all!!

Casey just entered the court room so let's get this party started!

They are on the defense's side. It's backwards from what we're used to.

Wow. ICA is smiling. Trying to hide it from the gallery.

ICA is in! She is sniffing as if she has been crying up is also smiling and looking calm and almost cheerful???

Plain white top and beige pants.

DT's patting each other and ICA on the back. Literally.

KBelichWFTV George and cindy anthony are sitting with their lawyer four rows back on the left side they will be able to look Casey in the eyes

Casey is wearing the white long sleeve shirt that the collar falls to one side and she kept adjusting again.

Quick question:
Are GA and CA parking themselves behind the prosecution? Just wondering because I don't see them on the defense side.

From what I understand all seats in the room are assigned. Maybe they were intentionly assigned seats out of camera view.

I love to see the prosecution there all ready to go!

ICA white sweater (seen before); hair pulled back in a ponytail, smiling and looking quite confident. She really should button her top though - it would make her look more formal. MOO

Mel

I wonder why they have her dressed so casually. With male defendants, they usually wear a suit. Casey's outfit is the male equivalent of jeans and t-shirt. So perplexing. I don't think it's going to buy them any points with the jury, if that's the purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson