2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Morning Session) *READ THE FIRST POST NOW PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since KC is obviously not PLEAING....

I am going to PLEA...

Please continue to keep your emotions and hands in check while opening statements are being presented as the mods are also very invested in this case and will struggle to continue to pay attention to feed while monitoring posts...

You guys are the BEST!!!

Is the teddy bear the one with Caylee's cremains? They had it at the CMA gathering with her photos?

The DT are sitting straight across from the Jury box, They will be watching ICA closely...IMO.

Knew the judge gave them that option during earlier hearings but am suprised they are doing it in the actual trial.

Wonder if this position is good or bad for them juror wise?

Just want to thank yall for taking this LONG walk with me for the past three years. We're almost there now. And I'm feeling good about reaching the end.

Casey has already started playing with her clothes, hair, etc.

I'm here!!!! I'm here it's bloody early in California. I had a horrendous asthma attack during the middle of the night and all I could think was please don't make me go to the ER in case they admitted me I knew I would miss opening statements. Luckily my inhaler saved the day or er night ... :)

Let's get ready to rumble folks!!!!!!! I hope Caylee is smiling down from heaven today. BTW LDB looks sharp today!!

Group hug everyone!!! We made it!!!

First time I've been up THIS early in a LONG time!

Also GA/CA have a view of ICA from where they are seated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress