2011.05.25 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee's Lawyer...."Lee is looking forward to his day in court, for both the prosecution and the defense"

What the hizzle is that supposed to mean? Lee must like the chocolate AND peanut butter of a peanut butter cup....

NO NO NO NO LKB - NO, MK and TL and ICA and the other roomate (MK's bf) were in the car on June 4th - IT WAS NOT AFTER June 16th.

Why o why do they do this?

Thanks! That's what I thought I had heard too........it was June 4th!

Okay, didn't want to say but that clip is icky! Who is that????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other video from Caylee's second birthday where Casey wipes cake down Caylees face because Cindy uses Caylees hand to do it to her and then Casey takes the rag from Cindy as she was wiping the cake off Caylees face saying; "my turn" to wipe her own face, makes me sick to my stomach. So much tension and it's very noticable Casey is seething at the relationship between her mother and her daughter.

What the hizzle is that supposed to mean? Lee must like the chocolate AND peanut butter of a peanut butter cup....

Baez is going to try to have him walk the line and be vague, but deny the sexual allegation....IMO

luka says Lee is looking forward to testifying for both the state AND the defense, calls the defense's opening "bold.".

WTH?

Sent from my iPhone

Boy o boy - I sure hope at least one juror got that date written down in the notebook. It was June 4th - well BEFORE Caylee was in the trunk.

It makes me sick to see them now come on these shows at night and twist and confuse peeps. I so want to call in and correct her! lol

I hate to say this, but with the Cindy bashing that goes on in my home, this is the first video I have seen her acting like a true Grandma....not a spiteful B**ch, like her daughter.

I fell like someone is whispering in my ear..."come to the Dark Side Luke!"

:therethere:

There are 2 Jeans. The night Jean is skeered of NG. She is pro prosecution at night!

Same thing with Leonard Padilla when he appears on NG. She tells him which side to take, and he does exactly what he's told.

IMO, ICA only wanted to act like a Mother in front of an audience. Only to get attention to herself.

Baez is going to try to have him walk the line and be vague, but deny the sexual allegation....IMO

And we all see how well Mr. Baez walks lines... more like plods and stomps and trips. lol

The other video from Caylee's second birthday where Casey wipes cake down Caylees face because Cindy uses Caylees hand to do it to her and then Casey takes the rag from Cindy as she was wiping the cake off Caylees face saying; "my turn" makes me sick to my stomach. So much tension and it's very noticable Casey is seething at the relationship between her mother and her daughter.

I think I knew everything I needed to know about KC and CA after watching that video. :maddening:

A lawyer has to get the jury's trust, if you blow that you'll never get it back. I think Baez has already crossed that point!

The other video from Caylee's second birthday where Casey wipes cake down Caylees face because Cindy uses Caylees hand to do it to her and then Casey takes the rag from Cindy as she was wiping the cake off Caylees face saying; "my turn" makes me sick to my stomach. So much tension and it's very noticable Casey is seething at the relationship between her mother and her daughter.

Nancy was 100% right when she said that Cindy basically took the role that Casey was leaving vacant. I don't for a minute think that it's necessarily the way Cindy would have wanted it, but what was Cindy supposed to do, just let little Caylee have no proper mother figure in her life? That blame in that particular fiasco rests solely on Casey's shoulders.

Didn't the state leave it open to call TL back. I think I heard that today. I think the date will get straighten out. I think the state is going to call him back and talk about the smell. Didn't TL talk about it in his depo. He ask ICA what is that smell?

Defense atty on NG said that the DT was "crazy." LOL

Showing video of the pool-accident theory:

ICA: surprise, surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads