2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning everybody!

What the haymaker??:waitasec:

10 minute recess because the DT is NOT ready! HHJP is MAD!

State has not provided a list of witnesses (did anyone catch who they were calling next? I didn't recongize)... and the D of course isn't ready...

Judge says get it together, or you'll be running by my times... half days on weekend.

I agree, the State should atleast let them know the morning of who they plan to call.

JB got HHJP in a bad mood from the start.
My teen listening from the other room says it sounds like he is talking to children.

HHJP not happy. Says to DT "How long does it take you to find a file?" Threatens to hold them to his schedule which includes working late, 35 min lunches, and half day Sundays if they do not stop the nonsense. (DT whining they need time to find the files on each witness)

I don't think the defense has their info on Cameron Campina ready.

Who was the witness that SA said they were calling? I couldn't understand who it was but obviously, defense didn't expect it and didn't have their "file" for that person. Hence, HHJP's elevated ire!!!

JB already complaining about the 1st witness. :tears:

WOW Judge Perry not happy with JB. If we are gonna play this game, then I will play a game called 35 minutes for lunch!

Then added.....as well as late court dates, and SUNDAY!!

Meanwhile, KC is fine, chatting with a sitter.

Now chatting with DS.

Why don't they just alphabetize their files so it only takes ONE minute to find? Sheesh.

Good grief... a delay already because defense team takes forever to find files and such. Delay, delay, dalay. JP layind down the lay.

<mod snip> Simms over whining to LDB....wah, wah, wah

Arms flailing, shrugging....poor them.....

HHJP might just be pizzed at Baez for his performance yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77