2011.05.26 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellie: GA called back to stand today to clear up duct tape on gas cans, cap was missing, he put tape on can so fumes wouldn't escape.

NG: Seemed JB was intentionally goading GA

Showing scene from courtroom with calendar.

Alexis, reporter: GA withstood JB questions, talking about picture not entered into evidence yet

NG: JB is trying to make GA lose his temper to make it look like he is involved in Caylee's death

Judge Alex Ferrer: Jury is never going to buy this; story has him holding the baby so if there's a problem with "drowning" they can say Casey didn't do it.

RH: Meaningless that SA says in O/S duct tape is murder weapon, they have to prove it; GA is "whack job"; can't tell the truth.

commercial

I assume that was a defense attorney speaking of George Anthony in that way!

OMG- I think I'll go puke now!

Who just said "he is a whack job this George Anthony"

I was listening not watching. Looking for the CM statement about the mistrial

It was Richard Hermann making the comments about George.

Showing more of GA testimony.....challenging JB :D

Video of JCPenney shopping spree 6/27/08; same day Casey runs out of gas at Amscot, after TL picked her up.

RH: Just try to objective for one second; victims of incest act in certain ways, behavior is consistent with incest victims.

EO: May tend to act out sexually, but never seen one cover up murders or go on shopping sprees.

commercial break

I think GA would have gotten rid of that tape, for heaven's sake, he was a detective.
I think so too, along with the canvas bag, winnie the pooh blanket and trash bags. Wasn't it George that was carrying trash out of the house, in a trash bag (yellow handles) like the ones Caylee was put in, before her remains had been found ? There's no way he would be using those trash bags, putting up posters with the duct tape or leaving matching canvas bags in his garage, if he was involved.

I think so too, along with the canvas bag, winnie the pooh blanket and trash bags. Wasn't it George that was carrying trash out of the house, in a trash bag (yellow handles) like the ones Caylee was put in, before her remains had been found ? There's no way he would be using those trash bags, putting up posters with the duct tape or leaving matching canvas bags in his garage, if he was involved.

Agree, and most importantly, there was no motive for him to want to harm Caylee, or cover up an accidental drowning.
:banghead:

MOO

power struggle over who would help caylee open presents-crazy
I wish my mom was around to help my kids open their presents!
ungrateful totmom

More testimony from today.........

Drew P: Hard to tell if Casey and TL exchanged glances in the courtroom, Casey had to stand up and TL pointed her out; seemed awkward to have him identify her as testimony had been going on for about an hour.......

Natisha: JCP shopping Casey was buying shoes, Target misc. items, clothing, beer, Bank of America video also seen cashing check she stole from Amy

Caller: Interpreted Casey to be saying "we got mom" to LA during "high five" video........

Natisha: Tension goes back to when Caylee was born; Cindy was first person to hold Caylee; tension going on also at Caylee's 2 y/o birthday party, power struggle who was going to open Caylee's presents.

Body Language expert: TL was relaxed on the stand, someone telling the truth; truth is what we believe to be true, expert believes he thought Casey was a good mother.

PO: All the State has done so far is show Casey's demeanor, reacting to defense.

NG: Sees it as a chronological approach, starting from day Caylee died.

More of today's testimony.........

Ellie: Witness, EG, testified that she was talking on phone with Casey and Casey was pretending to be talking to Caylee in the car; next day got text Caylee was missing.

Judge Ferrer: Consistent with theory that she suppresses difficult things; bigger problem however with drowning theory involving GA; that GA sits back allowing Casey to face DP; DT has a lot of inconsistencies with drowning theory.......

RH: Big problem for DT will be gap between GA holding dead Caylee, and no explanation. No one has said the baby was hampering her lifestyle, will be problem for SA.

Dr. Manion, ME: 24-36 hours odor of decomposition; tape over nose/mouth could slow down purging; defense expert is challenging tape application while Caylee was alive; not convinced tape was placed there before child died. No matter of fact here.

Caller: Asking about jail tape where Casey calls GA/CA best parents.....why didn't she tell LE about abuse if there really was an accident?

NG: No explanation for sitting in jail all this time if it was an accident in the swimming pool.

Playing jail phone call to LA where she asks for TL's phone number.

commercial

Caller: Why isn't Casey shackled like every other murderer?

EO: Presumption of innocence, jury can't see defendant in shackles, jail clothes; not a flight risk inside courtroom, where's she going to go?

The end.

Caller: Why isn't Casey shackled like every other murderer?

EO: Presumption of innocence, jury cant't see defendant in shackles, jail clothes; not a flight risk inside courtroom, where's she going to go?

The end.

Yeah but you know even BEFORE a jury even existed in this case she was let loose at the courtroom door and allowed to saunter (or sashay, when shes walking OUT) in and have a brief social time with all of her atty's. Have never watched a trial where an inmate had such "freedom".
No the jury should not see her in cuffs, but shes in several minutes before the jury comes in.

Leornard just called Cindy a "half-nut"

Well Lenny would certainly recognize a nut or half nut if he saw one!

He's a few bricks shy of a load himself, IMO.

I can't hate him tho, I just think of him as a "showman." LOL

OMGosh... Mark Geragos crawled out from under his rock and is commenting on the case on Dr. Drew? Mr. 'Stone Cold Innocent', himself. Yeah, guess which side he's on?

Well Lenny would certainly recognize a nut or half nut if he saw one!

He's a few bricks shy of a load himself, IMO.

I can't hate him tho, I just think of him as a "showman." LOL

OMGosh... Mark Geragos crawled out from under his rock and is commenting on the case on Dr. Drew? Mr. 'Stone Cold Innocent', himself. Yeah, guess which side he's on?

I just watched a small segment on Dr Drew, and I have to say- I've never been a huge fan of LP, but I was very proud of the way he handled himself tonight against that <unusual person>. Especially when he said something to the effect of 'don't condescend me (my words)]. I can't believe there are people who are really buying the DT's defense! It makes me sick, and I'm not gonna lie...a little worried. :sick: Quick! Someone revive me pleaseeeee.

I just watched a small segment on Dr Drew, and I have to say- I've never been a huge fan of LP, but I was very proud of the way he handled himself tonight against that <unusual person>. Especially when he said something to the effect of 'don't condescend me (my words)]. I can't believe there are people who are really buying the DT's defense! It makes me sick, and I'm not gonna lie...a little worried. :sick: Quick! Someone revive me pleaseeeee.

You have to consider the source(s) of the folks coming out in support of the DT, Jetaime. Lets see... so far we have Geraldo, LKB, Beth Karas (who is FB friends and is on speed dial with JB), and now Mark Garagos - just to name a few off the top of my head.

I'm not worried. The SA are sitting back and letting JB and his sidekicks hang themselves - not to mention looking like fools in front of the media. JB is looking like a law school dropout in court, trying to be all Perry Mason like. The SA are and will continue to bring their A game - with class.

Does anyone know who the man singing to Caylee in the video is?
He just really gives me the creeps and Caylee wants no part of him, it seems...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave