2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish GA wouldn't be so combative.

I don't get it, the one person that went to LE to help find Caylee is the one that is being tormented like this. I always say when you do good here on earth, good comes back to you. Why is George being punished for trying to bring Caylee home? There are a lot of things that IMO he and Cindy should of done different, however there is no manual on what to do when a child is missing, except tell the truth and IMO out of all the Anthony's George has been the one that has been the most forthcoming with any truth. The rest are strangers to it IMO. :cow: Just does not seem fair, little Caylee would not be happy right now knowing that her JoJo is the one her mommy wants to blame for her death. I pray the jury can see through Baez..:banghead:

I disagree because at that moment he was thinking like that. He was a distraught and frightened parent/papa.

Maybe Cindy will say she made him go to work because she is the one who usually takes care of things in regards to Casey and Caylee.

OMG!! a clap of thunder made me jump from my seat....

GA doesn't want to admit that he knew early on that ICA had killed Caylee....I bet. He played along for CA and LA....

Well, GA is driving me crazy. Note that I don't particularly like any member of this family (or the defense team), from the git-go.

Why in the world can't GA answer a straightforward question in a straightforward manner?

I don't care whose side GA is on, why can't he just answer a question when asked, since he wants justice for Caylee, too.

Is it ok to express this?

I feel the same way. I think he is still trying to protect Casey as much as he can but he's covering his arse first.

IMO

The jury doesn't understand the totality of this family's dysfunction to be able to put GA's demeanor into context.

moo

JB will not touch CA in any aggravating way, maybe even let CM do any cross.

I don't think so. JB seems to be very petty and he has some sort of grudge conflict with CA lately. I'm betting he will attempt to face her down himself as a matter of ego.

I think Baez has been trying to get GA to say "I could have been wrong" re: the smell of decomp.

GA has to then admit to "yeah I drove a potential crime scene home."

I think, if anything, it was GA himself who was able to carry on as if nothing happened due to years of denial.

uhm just my opinion on all of this and NOT direct quotes!!!

Mike Galanos on HLN said he thinks Baez is scoring points for the jury with this line of questioning...... huh?????

Not that it matters but I feel just the opposite! :)

I hesitate to say this but, the jury will not like the fact that a former LE detective did not call the police about the stinky car either.

but look who he is married to ... as far as I am concerned SHE calls the shots in that household.

Someone should point out that his client was in possession of that car from the 16th onward....George didn't even know where it was...

I'm new here, 1st post and want to say "hi" . Had to just jump in when I just saw ICA shake her head when her father said he "is a stand up guy." How can this man support his daughter, I'm sorry, I just couldn't do it.

Maybe because he had an affair, (I think, I'm not sure about the affair, if this was proven or just rumor) and maybe the deal about his gambling, GA did say this himself.

Doesn't matter, he's still getting his point across. You can't unring a bell. GA should have never driven that car home.

George needs to just spit out the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth.

Ducking now...

:truce:

IMO
Sorry to say, because I think what Baez is doing to GA is awful. But the fact is that GA, instead of calling 911 when he smelled human decomp, drove the car home and that may lend credibility to the DT's allegations.

Well, GA is driving me crazy. Note that I don't particularly like any member of this family (or the defense team), from the git-go.

Why in the world can't GA answer a straightforward question in a straightforward manner?

I don't care whose side GA is on, why can't he just answer a question when asked, since he wants justice for Caylee, too.

Is it ok to express this?

Yes it is....and I would have to agree.....when you have to think about what you have to say....thats a bad sign IMO.

He knows JB is trying to place that body in the trunk of the car at the tow lot, and he's not letting JB make him the scapegoat for dumping the body. JB is immoral... this man lost his granddaughter and the hands of his own daughter... enough with the badgering!

I honestly don't know how the jury can believe George hid Caylee's body or how the jury can find a reasonable doubt from George's testimony. wth

Really? I am finding it very easy to find reasonable doubt.

Why cant he just answer about the duct tape?

He cant play smart dectective one minute and dumb dad the next.

He doesnt remember this but remembers other non important things clearly.

His emotional cues are off, He always says Caseys name first (? i dunno what that means)

He does not want that duct tape pinned on him and it makes no sence. WHY?

Oh and the fact the tow slip was found by Cindy and George tryed to get the car without her first and had to go back will come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752