2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DT renewing motion for mistrial that was denied last night. DT knows they have nothing and their client is sunk they are trying anything they can now.

Oh man--I do not want to listen to the wind blowing from the DT today.

They are renewing their motion for mistrial.

Uh huh, yeah right.

Character assisination to JB client, What about what the DT has done to witnesses (GA)

LOL - so far we are only asking about my witnesses "bad character".....

Character assisination....????????????????:sick:

HHJP asks how many times mr B have you asked witnesses if ICA was a good mother...

JB is introducing character evidence on his own

Lovin HHJP law school

JB asking for mistrial . .. re: remorse, character evidence, SA has put on a case of bad character/conduct people she slept with have nothing to do with crimes charged . . . Mr. BAEZ how many times have you asked on Cross Exam whether Ms. A is a "good Mother" . . .

JB: many times
HHBP: that could be a question as to character evidence - see Greenfield v State . . .
SA have objected and I have allowed it.
Goes thru a character traits . . . .motion for mistrial will be denied!!!

word of the day: CONSCREWED

JB didnt like what the SA did, so he tried to conscrew their approach as being underhanded and nefarious.

JB: renew motion for a mistrial. character evidence that has been objected to. So far the state has put on a case of attempted character assination. Things that have nothing to do with the crimes charge. Renew our motion for a mistrial.

HHJP: how many times have you asked on cross how many times miss anthony "was Casey a good mother" end quote. Greenfield vs. State. Prosecuters call "have you heard" the state permits it with a line of questioning "have you heard" and after ward...they...

the motion for mistrial will be :denied:

Motion for Mistrial is DENIED.

Because he already knows she's finished. And it's only day 4. He has nothing left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam