2011.05.28 - KC upset during break when CA testifies

paralegalntraining

Reaction score
From what I see, its "she didn't help me", she (ICA) doesn't want to try now or something...three years she knew and did nothing...that is the best I got....all a bunch of bs she is feeding her only defenders to keep them sympathetic to her of course. She just didn't like imo that her mom is not going to play her little game anymore!

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
something about going too far and something about she wouldn't/couldn't even look at me

i dunno

mysticrose

The key to change... is to let go of fear
Reaction score
I thought the first thing out of her mouth was "she didn't even look at me ".
I believe Casey is upset because she can see that the support from her family is gone after throwing them under the bus.... I guess she thought they would just go with the flow as usal......moo

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
I think it's pretty pathetic that she's once again upset about HERSELF and not the fact that Caylee has been murdered! Did the jury get to see these antics? I wasn't sure if they were removed from the courtroom or not. I assume they were.

NoeticSoul

Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I believe that she had a fit after CA stated that she stopped "looking" for Zanny 6 weeks ago. ICA knew then that she was ******

ITA: Up until then (6 weeks ago when the Anthony's found out the DT strategy) CA was going along with ICA's "program". Not any more.

Quiche

Reaction score
Who knows what she was saying, but it was some righteous indignation, wasn't it?!

I did wonder, however, if the defense had the bright idea of cutting off the visits with her folks, and now, in her mind, they've turned against her because she couldn't "work" them like she normally did. jmo

paralegalntraining

Reaction score
something about going too far and something about she wouldn't/couldn't even look at me

i dunno

I think that REEEALLY got under her skin when her mom who usually is trying every way to make eye contact did not even glance her way...she truly is alone now. Besides her temporary defenders of course...

repairmom

Reaction score
ICA's face looks so different while she's having her meltdown. Her mouth, her eyes, the whole face doesn't even look like her. I think this anger and jealousy is what killed little Caylee. She's mad because CA and GA hugged when CA left the stand and she can't believe her mom isn't taking her side over her dad. ICA was jealous of CA's love for Caylee and that was the motive for the murder. She thought her defense story would get rid of the only other 2 people who CA loved. Sick!!!

3doglady

Certified Coffeeaholic
Reaction score
I think KC was as surprised by CA's demeanor as I was. KC expected the old combative CA. Instead she saw a truthful compliant CA which KC saw as totally against herself.

newsjunkie

Not to be confused with A_News_Junkie
Reaction score
I saw her say, "she is going to protect him". It should be noted this conversation is the ONLY time her mouth was not covered by her hand in some form or another.

This was for her "at-home audience" in my humble opinion.

LCoastMom

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE - STILL WAITING
Reaction score
At one point late in the fit, just a few seconds before she backs off from ICA I thought Sims said "You knew this was coming."

She's a brat. Horrible, diabolical, murderous brat.

costalpilot

Reaction score
Website
www.pearltatman.com
she must have been upset when her mother stood up for her abused (by ica and jb) husband rather than her (allegedly) lying, murdering daughter.

that must have been a surprise to her.

butwhatif?

Reaction score
Around the 40 second mark I'm seeing "She never protected me. and she's not even gonna try now"!

feddup

Reaction score
I thought the first thing out of her mouth was "she didn't even look at me ".
I believe Casey is upset because she can see that the support from her family is gone after throwing them under the bus.... I guess she thought they would just go with the flow as usal......moo

Well, she refused to see her Mom on Mothers Day, she doesnt expect that to matter? yet, CA leaves her $$$
sheesh there is no end to this girls selfishness.

wenwe4

Reaction score
my take on this"
0:19 (Mother?) hurt me

0:42 (Try/cry/why) now
she believed ..... for 3 years It's nothing ....

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Well, she refused to see her Mom on Mothers Day, she doesnt expect that to matter? yet, CA leaves her $$$
sheesh there is no end to this girls selfishness.

She really thought her mom would stand by these new lies just like she's stood behind her on all the old ones. Now Mom is standing by her husband and I'm sure that just fries ICA.

Jenny60123

Just Us for Caylee Marie
Reaction score
I thought it was an excellent display of her narcisisim, and i'm more than sure that there will be an outburst this excellent that will happen in open court, in front of the jury. We just have to wait for it.

babiesstolemydingo

Reaction score
I think it is rage and disbelief. Plus, she's throwing in some drama for the DT for sympathy.

I have had the unfortunate experience of being closely associated with a sociopath for over 30 years (hubby's sister). Her behavior mirrors ICA. If you don't buy her BS, watch out. The sister (hubby refers to her as "former sister") has been completely cut out of our lives. This is the only way we can protect our own family from the evil monster.

In short, ICA is having a typical sociopathic meltdown and is drawing attention to herself. She isn't getting her way with CA any longer.