2011.05.28 - KC upset during break when CA testifies

I hope ICA realizes it is not all about her now and she is totally alone with her crazy stories of what happened. I am glad CA did not look her way and ICA knows she no longer has control over her parents with her temper. She took what htey loved the most and I do think they finally realize just how evil their daughter is.

Sadly, what we witnessed from Casey this morning is probably the last thing Caylee saw as Casey was putting the duct tape over her mouth; the anger and that twisted face.

~jmo~

Shame the Jury could not see that...

I just want to Thank the DT for changing their seating position so that we can't look over their shoulders and see their monitors from behind!!:floorlaugh:
I like them sitting up against the wall sooo much better!!!:fence:

I wonder if GA & CA's new lawyer finally sat them down after they learned that JB was going to throw them under the bus and said "Look, you have to get up on the stand and tell the truth. No more lying and theatrics to protect ICA". If he did, it's good to see that they finally listened to one of their attorneys.

Thanks for setting me straight- how did the Jury come to be out while CA was testifying? I'll be home in a couple of hours then I can watch all the drama for myself!

this was the order:

1)Cindy was testifying
2)judge called for a break
3)jury was dismissed
4)then Cindy was excused from the witness stand
5)cindy reportedly hugs George as they leave the courtroom
6)casey explodes

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

I put this on the Side Bar thread, but it belongs better here. It is interesting. Dr. Glass says Casey says, "she didn't cry for three years and now look at her! Why is she crying?"

Casey asks the same thing about Cindy in the jailhouse tapes, "why is she crying?" Why does it bother Casey so much to see her mom crying? Oh, its because it is over Caylee.

Wow. It is becoming abundantly clear to me how jealous Casey was of Caylee and that she killed her with purpose and malice of forethought (is that right? it should be). Casey killed Caylee because she was mad at her for taking away her spotlight.

Casey tried to snuff out Caylee's sunshine but she has not be able to do so and never will.

Shame the Jury could not see that...

This trial has a long way to go. I am certain that ICA will not be able to control herself throughout the trial. Her true self will come out for the jury to see. It's who she is and she will not be able to hold her vileness in. It will ooze out of her.

This clip made me insanely nauseous. So blatantly putting on a show for whoever would watch. Her mouth movements were so dramatic, lots of enunciation...no more of the hushed hushed hidden lipped speaking. Gag, puke, ugh. It's hard to watch.

After George, I kept wondering what Cindy would do.

Now, it could be that the six weeks ago comment meant that she stopped looking for Zani at that time because she knew KC was saying drowned in pool on 16th....so it doesn't necessarily mean she had a change of heart because of the other allegations.

So I think really ICA was most upset about the not acknowledging her as CA walked out.

Does ICA buy the swimming pool theory? IDK...

However, if she thinks GA and CA are not playing nice, just wait until LA takes the stand...oh, boy.

I like many others used to believe that ica was jealous of how much caylee loved her mom.... I now think the jealousy is becuase she felt they (mom and dad) loved caylee more then they loved her.... To me this is shown here in this behaviour and also her reactions to her dad on the stand at times.. .. to me i puts a new slant on the motive..
hmmm

bbm

This is exactly what she thought of Jesse & told him so..That's what led to their breakup..So, it seems this was the way it was for anyone who dared to love Caylee..How sad (& sick) is that?

*Cindy walks out. Hugs George. Casey watches*

*hand partially covers mouth*...he's the one that hurt me.

She's going to protect him.

*shakes head*

She just going to say everything to protect him. I should just not even try now.

She believed this ***** for 3 years and she did nothing.

I mean how can you say she doesn't believe this ***** she <not sure can't make out>...every single day.

*zooms out*

<not sure>

<not sure>

*new camera angle*

It hurts so bad. *blows nose, shakes head*

She didn't look at me once the entire time she was there.

*talking to CM, shakes head* Yeah, just the other day. *shakes head* <not sure> She's not even gonna fight for me.

Everything she said was so wrong...*shaking head*<not sure>...wonderful dad... *something along the lines of she said he was a wonderful dad and that is so wrong*

*DT continues talking with her*

<not sure on the rest>

This is my best guess!

Now the jail house tape of her saying she was just like Caylee or liked the same stuff is uber "creepy"!

However, if she thinks GA and CA are not playing nice, just wait until LA takes the stand...oh, boy.

sbm

Some of the th's don't believe LA will be asked about the "molestation"..That he can't be which I don't understand at all..If it's true he won't be able to even try to clear his name that should make him beyond furious..I can't fathom he won't take it out on the one (ICA) who's to blame for ruining his reputation!

ICA looked angry to me when her Mother was crying. Any loving Daughter would also cry seeing their Mother cry like that. Not ICA... Stone face. I'm sure the jurors will notice.

I saw her say "she is going to protect him" and "she did nothing for 3 years" "to cry now"

It was all for the cameras, you see her looking straight at the camera around 41 seconds in. I just hope the jury weren't in the court room at the time of her tantrum?

sbm

Some of the th's don't believe LA will be asked about the "molestation"..That he can't be which I don't understand at all..If it's true he won't be able to even try to clear his name that should make him beyond furious..I can't fathom he won't take it out on the one (ICA) who's to blame for ruining his reputation!

This is why I cannot believe JB would distance CA/GA with his defense. They were the only ones on ICA's side. To literally make them so angry right before trial is a huge mistake if you ask me.

I saw her say "she is going to protect him" and "she did nothing for 3 years" "to cry now"

It was all for the cameras, you see her looking straight at the camera around 41 seconds in. I just hope the jury weren't in the court room at the time of her tantrum?

The jury was not in the court room..I've seen others also say they think she said "she did nothing for 3 years"..What does this even mean? :waitasec:

I think I caught a telling moment on this video as well. When Cindy first starts testifying (when they were moving the monitor around) It looks like she briefly glanced over at the defense table and then tightly closed her eyes and swallowed as if to block out the image of her daughter. It's on this video at about 15:50. It happens quickly, but to me she closes her eyes just a little too long and tightly to be just a "blink." What do you all think of this?
http://www.wftv.com/video/28058043/index.html

Cindy and George are of relatively modest means but they appear to have made a very sweet, comfortable and well-tended home for Casey and Caylee. I have had the impression all along that they all tend to coddle her and attempt to appease her.
It is looking more and more like "the secret" they've been keeping is that her behaviour has always been very bizarre and self-serving, and that this is simply her nature. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back